Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does every caption have to be such a word salad? Everyone she meets is the most amazing, special, beautiful human on the planet.

duck. Right. Off.
Because she has nothing interesting to say šŸ˜‚ I agree though, itā€™s the most annoying thing about her. Iā€™ve said it once and Iā€™ll say it again: sheā€™s a terrible influencer. Her photography is awful and her written English is that of a 9 year old

Reactions: 6
I almost commented how awful headband should be on the bingo list a few days ago- kicking myself I didnā€™t!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel quite sorry for Paddy. If I was facetiming from bed on holiday and posting things like that I think my husband would be quite put out. It's really weird.
Agreed. Itā€™s so weird. And not appropriate. I too love my friends to bits but would never do what sheā€™s doing. I actually think itā€™s disrespectful! Poor Paddy. And I think he will always be second place to Lewis sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Itā€™s so weird. And not appropriate. I too love my friends to bits but would never do what sheā€™s doing. I actually think itā€™s disrespectful! Poor Paddy. And I think he will always be second place to Lewis sadly.
Itā€™s the sharing of it with us I find so desperate. Look! Iā€™m loved!
if Alice had a real job, sheā€™d have real friends and live in a normal world.

Reactions: 4
The thought of her own wedding and the complete overflow we will experience of every single detail fills me with silent horror like Frankenstein slowly awakening to his new existence and realising itā€™s a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thought of her own wedding and the complete overflow we will experience of every single detail fills me with silent horror like Frankenstein slowly awakening to his new existence and realising itā€™s a monster.
You know what it means thoughā€¦ we can do a big wedding bingo to cope with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Paddy has flown home at the first opportunity or do we think he is New York with her? I wouldā€™ve thought we would have seen hand-holding picture on the flight.

Reactions: 3
Paddyā€™s not there. Also how loaded is the friend with that apartment?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m on the ground in NYC.. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for a small person frantically burning off home fries

• Haha
Reactions: 10
44B049A7-1415-4233-98E9-08E48B6F838C.png
Who goes to someoneā€™s home, takes photos and posts them on the internet? Even for Alice that is so bizarre and crass.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.