Alice Liveing #12 Sipping champagne in her Chanel frock, looking down on Tracy from the tower block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda a stupid comment though. It’s like when you say you’re tired and someone with kids says “YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TIRED IS” 🤪
I’ve literally removed friends for this comment! Might not have kids but work 2 jobs, run a business on the side and look after an elderly sick grandparent who lives 50 mins drive away. I’m definitely justifiably tired and it’s definitely comparable!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really lives in a bubble doesn’t she. It’s 3pm and she can’t comprehend that she hasn’t had time to leave the house yet. Alice, that’s normal for a lot of people with normal jobs especially those of us who WFH!! I’d love to have time to “get the light into my eyes” every freakin’ morning

Reactions: 6
She really lives in a bubble doesn’t she. It’s 3pm and she can’t comprehend that she hasn’t had time to leave the house yet. Alice, that’s normal for a lot of people with normal jobs especially those of us who WFH!! I’d love to have time to “get the light into my eyes” every freakin’ morning
But nothing’s stopping you getting some moonlight in yours eyes in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a pretty dumb comment. It’s like complaining about your tooth ache but someone says “shuttup you don’t know what pain is, you haven’t had a slipped disc”. What.

But Alice is also an idiot that likes to cosplay as a working woman whilst doing duck all so she’s bound to get comments like that.

Reactions: 6
Any guesses who the podcast guest is that made everyone cry?
Lydia Millen… Alice was crying because she sucks her arse so hard and the producers were crying because the two of them in one room was too unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.