Alice Liveing #12 Sipping champagne in her Chanel frock, looking down on Tracy from the tower block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what does this mean for me, who used to be “fat” and now isn’t, and hated being “fat” so changed it? Am I not allowed to think being fat is bad?
It’s bloody ridiculous. I also used to be fat. I was getting married and didn’t want to be the size I was. My choice, my wishes. I got fit, lost weight and discovered a love for different exercise. 15 years on I continue to stay fit and don’t want to be fat. I don’t give a tit what shape other people are. Alice is so fucked up with her own disordered body image that any comment becomes massively triggering for her. The message she had was totally unnecessary and rude but it’s sent her into a right ole spiral again. She’s even dragged Vogue Matthews into it 🙈

Reactions: 5
Why. Just, why? I wish she would stop ‘fixing’ herself.

View attachment 2254264
She doesn’t need the brow queen. She needs the forehead queen.
---
Also this statement means Alice this fat does not = beautiful which goes against the fat phobic crap they spout!
Why is “most beautiful woman alive” meant to show she didn’t call someone “fat” when “it doesn’t matter what size you are” body positivity whatever?! Does this woman have even half a brain cell to process anything before she takes to her phone to proclaim to the world how much of an idiot she is?
---
True but "most beautiful woman alive" ....
Really!?! It is just so throwaway and disingenuous.
Mega cringe. Just like how Botox lady is the nicest person on the planet, make up artist is her BFF, and brow lady is her queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.