Alice Liveing #12 Sipping champagne in her Chanel frock, looking down on Tracy from the tower block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit embarrassed for her. The post where she said she'd been invited to the NTAs made it sound like she was playing a part in the event and had been invited by the organisers. Whereas the reality was she was invited to be in the audience by a company that had bought some seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what I don’t get. She wants to be a TV presenter (out of nowhere) but doesn’t post anything about the event, what she did there, why she was invited, just tons of photos of herself. Basically she loves getting dressed up and having people fawn over her, that’s it. She wants to be a professional influencer, she should just own it!
---
Also, it’s only 8.45am! She must have got home around midnight and up at 5am to ask the photographer to send them through asap to curate those professional photos of herself. So desperate to show herself off!
Exactly this. How arrogant do you have to be to think people want to see 30 plus photos of just you and nothing about that event and other people?

Reactions: 10
Alice: “When might you be home?”

Paddy, at work, trying to do an actual job:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice, sweetie pie, Lydia has not a single clue who the duck you actually are and what you do. You got a freebie invite from a beauty brand and ended up by them 😂😂😂
Worst thing about this video is the audio 😝 it’s Alice literally orgasming over her going omgggg this girl, I cannotttt

JESUS CHRIST

Reactions: 3
How can she even contemplate being a TV presenter when she looks wooden using a hoover?

Drama school was not money well spent, Al.

Reactions: 5
Why is she brown nosing lydiot millen? She was cancelled months ago over the savoy. Alice is a tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.