Alice Liveing #12 Sipping champagne in her Chanel frock, looking down on Tracy from the tower block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she basically confirmed in that story that she doesn’t really care about her fitness app. It’s just her easy cash cow whilst she pursues whatever the hell it is she thinks she’s capable of doing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her hair suits her with some looser bits but that frock just isn’t right for her frame. Vampires Wife - not designed for her body shape.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think those dresses are horrible on anyone. Combination of foil and limp old fringed lampshade.

Apart from that she looks lovely

Reactions: 9
Loved the way that she said on her stories that because she’d had a second facial within a week that she was now possibly unrelatable 😆 but guys this is a SPECIAL EVENT. So on special event weeks I get two facials and then just one on all the other weeks or maybe more if I’m feeling a bit stressed with my busy work schedule and showing up. I’m so relatable with just the one facial. And the Botox. And the eye brows. And the skin treatments. And the make up. And the nails. And the endless FRENCH clothes that don’t suit me. I’m so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she think being invited to a box at the NTA’s with Beauty Pie is going to help her become a presenter???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how she basically confirmed in that story that she doesn’t really care about her fitness app. It’s just her easy cash cow whilst she pursues whatever the hell it is she thinks she’s capable of doing
Exactly this. She’s deep down just an ex-stage school wannabe and has filled a ‘work’ gap with fitness like many do. I’ve lost count of the fitness instructors I’ve known who’ve tried for every ‘become a presenter’ competition and every hospital radio gig in desperation for fame. She’s so transparent it’s hilarious. Also very deluded she has the personality and skills to be a presenter 🤣

Reactions: 10
Her hair suits her with some looser bits but that frock just isn’t right for her frame. Vampires Wife - not designed for her body shape.
Should’ve gone with The Plumber’s Ex-Wife dress.
---
Why does she think being invited to a box at the NTA’s with Beauty Pie is going to help her become a presenter???
She’s beyond immature and deluded to think being a corporate guest is going to lead to doors opening for her. Her own godmother couldn’t do it for her being head honcho at one of the biggest networks. She really just wants to be famous for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alice, sweetie pie, Lydia has not a single clue who the duck you actually are and what you do. You got a freebie invite from a beauty brand and ended up by them 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't Lydia the one she was gushing over seeing at the airport the other week? Huge cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
8 photos of just Alice on a post this morning. It’s embarrassingly narcissistic.
This is what I don’t get. She wants to be a TV presenter (out of nowhere) but doesn’t post anything about the event, what she did there, why she was invited, just tons of photos of herself. Basically she loves getting dressed up and having people fawn over her, that’s it. She wants to be a professional influencer, she should just own it!
---
Also, it’s only 8.45am! She must have got home around midnight and up at 5am to ask the photographer to send them through asap to curate those professional photos of herself. So desperate to show herself off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Alice is more insecure than one of my lambs when they’ve worked out how the safety pen opens and can sniff lamb feed across the field.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.