Alice Liveing #11 Private Patrick Michael Murphy’s sunday evening semi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what that was in response to, as she actually didn’t look fat at all today (compared to some photos that get posted of her)
Presumably the photos from other people that she reposted on her stories yesterday? She looks so different when she’s not able to pose in her preferred lighting or edit the photo after. I am surprised she posted those as they weren’t the most flattering. I think it’s harsh to DM someone and tell them they look fat though; what does that actually achieve.

Reactions: 6
Presumably the photos from other people that she reposted on her stories yesterday? She looks so different when she’s not able to pose in her preferred lighting or edit the photo after. I am surprised she posted those as they weren’t the most flattering. I think it’s harsh to DM someone and tell them they look fat though; what does that actually achieve.
Agreed. Also she is not the slightest bit fat.

Reactions: 4
I can almost guarantee that the person creeping into dms calling her fat looks like a super model…not.
People have lost all manners and decorum it seems. When has it ever been acceptable to comment on someone’s body to their face?!

Reactions: 3
I also thought it was harsh and unnecessary. Comments like that reinforce the troll narrative.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.