Alice Liveing #11 Private Patrick Michael Murphy’s sunday evening semi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beige needs a bra and isn’t flattering and the tablecloth is just - a lot.
Seems she made fiends with the ballerina cause of course she did. Someone famous? Heck yay!
Alice’s now new best friend. She meets someone for 30 mins and they are the NICEST BEST PEOPLE EVER. So ballerina lady is definitely BFF4EVA after 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A friend of mine is actually in champagne this week at a prestigious event for people in the wine industry - can you imagine if they crossed paths with this bunch of freeloaders?! I will have to ask her if they saw them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is she claiming it's a ‘once in a lifetime ‘ experience?? She lives in London, ffs, not the North Pole! It's not that difficult to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me someone else has just seen that monstrosity Alice posted on TikTok?! Wow.
I don’t follow her, thankfully, and am probably too old to have a TikTok account (I am 31, have never posted and never will. Just see it on the suggested page. It is basically Alice walking down the street, holding a drink, and walking towards the camera with the most forced smile I have ever seen. I felt awkward for her!

• Haha
Please tell me someone else has just seen that monstrosity Alice posted on TikTok?! Wow.
I don’t follow her, thankfully, and am probably too old to have a TikTok account (I am 31, have never posted and never will. Just see it on the suggested page. It is basically Alice walking down the street, holding a drink, and walking towards the camera with the most forced smile I have ever seen. I felt awkward for her!
A good example of how that dress makes it looks like she has teats

Reactions: 1
What made her think that was a good idea....she just looks a bit "extra" !

Reactions: 1
I’ll have a go thread suggestion:
Alice Liveing #12 She’s rich, you’re poor. Her boring whining makes us snore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god hahaha that is so cringe and tacky beyond words. The tacky dior hat, the awful milkmaid dress, the hooves, the jewellery, the walk and the posing, this is tragic hahaha

• Haha
Whyyyyy could she not just wear an unbranded straw sun hat. The Celine basket bag as well 😂😳 she is so so vulgar

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she hasn’t posted any gushing boastful posts about how amazing her godmother is this week 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.