Alice Liveing #11 Private Patrick Michael Murphy’s sunday evening semi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling so sad and bleurgh again after her free holiday to France where she had to sip champagne all week 😞🙄 how can anyone actually like her???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feeling so sad and bleurgh again after her free holiday to France where she had to sip champagne all week 😞🙄 how can anyone actually like her???
And whilst she was sipping champagne she failed to do any checks on her app so there was an issue yet again this morning. I've not heard of any issues with the new Caroline Girvan app but that's because she spent time getting everything done in advance and not swanning around showing the world how rich she is.

Reactions: 10
Alice is definitely the type of person to use that sort of language too! It’s ingrained in them all!
I couldn’t agree more! I instantly thought the same thing when I was watching CM squirming when that question was put to her. I thought of Alice and her rah rah ‘friends’. It truly is ingrained in them all.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t agree more! I instantly thought the same thing when I was watching CM squirming when that question was put to her. I thought of Alice and her rah rah ‘friends’. It truly is ingrained in them all.
We’re just the poor people at the bottom to them .. when in actual fact if we carried on like then we’d be fired within a week!

Reactions: 1
With the Living/Liveing post - I am guessing that the person who messaged her didn't realise it was her name and thought it was an account for Alice and 'how she lives'

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion: Sipping free champagne in her designer frock, looking down on Tracy from the tower block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@LondoncailĂ­n wins!

(Please can someone explain the Tracey thing to me?).
The article below explains it but if you get a chance, try and find a clip of CM’s face when the question was put to her 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
First up - this very much reads to me like a bit of a beg for some free golf stuff and secondly, if this is Alice now being interested in golf then I bet Paddy is overjoyed with that. 😅
I might be in the minority here but everyone needs to have 'their' thing I think - it's not healthy to have no individual pursuits.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Something will be driving that desire to suddenly golf. Maybe Paddy has mentioned a woman at his golf club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something will be driving that desire to suddenly golf. Maybe Paddy has mentioned a woman at his golf club 😂
I’m surprised DP isn’t hooking her up with her clubs. Why would you ask randoms on the internet and not your beloved fiancĂ© who is a keen golfer?
Unless she’s trying to do this on the sly to be able to surprise him on one of his “golf trips”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.