Alice Liveing #11 Private Patrick Michael Murphy’s sunday evening semi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the previous thread posted saying she was happy to build her career off her eating disorder and body image and I can not agree more!! Infuriates me that she’s never addressed it! And you can still buy her body bible ! 🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Recap: Alice finally got her ring. Not that you’d know, she’s been ever so subtle about it and not flashing her ring at alllll!

She had a Croydon facelift for her 30th birthday party and RIP the ostriches that were murdered for her dress. Loads of people turned up for her party which is hilarious as she only seems to have Grungepants as a mate. She probably creamed her pants when Andy Vincent showed up! She’d definitely ditch Paddy for him.

She felt down in the dumps having spent £10k plus on her birthday party and goes to the gym less than any other PT in history. She didn’t ask her BFF Rhi to be a bridesmaid but instead has Dr Frankie and Chessie who she’s met a handful of times!

Let the rollercoaster continue…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on the previous thread posted saying she was happy to build her career off her eating disorder and body image and I can not agree more!! Infuriates me that she’s never addressed it! And you can still buy her body bible ! 🥲🥲🥲🥲
It's the books that get me.
I don't know the ins and outs of her contract but she absolutely could either ask to have them pulled or have made a statement to say I was not in a healthy space at that time please don't buy the books. She hasn't though because.. 💸

Reactions: 10
It's the books that get me.
I don't know the ins and outs of her contract but she absolutely could either ask to have them pulled or have made a statement to say I was not in a healthy space at that time please don't buy the books. She hasn't though because.. 💸
I doubt her book sells much anyway. Making money off books is hard enough for legit authors, let alone influencers.

Reactions: 1
"The sadness I feel not waking up here" - has really pushed my buttons this morning. I'm fuming! :mad:
She has absolutely no gratitude for the experience she was quite literally gifted never mind the fact that she has a safe and secure life, a loving fiance and a standard of living that many can only dream of.
Nothing brings her happiness for more than a fleeting moment or two, NOTHING, and I honestly can't think of what would.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
"The sadness I feel not waking up here" - has really pushed my buttons this morning. I'm fuming! :mad:
She has absolutely no gratitude for the experience she was quite literally gifted never mind the fact that she has a safe and secure life, a loving fiance and a standard of living that many can only dream of.
Nothing brings her happiness for more than a fleeting moment or two, NOTHING, and I honestly can't think of what would.
Also to sit there not even tagging as gifted. Can’t even do the basics right. Most of the time she shares something she uses or a place she is going it’s just so people will click/buy and she can earn more money for a hideous feather ensemble. Cosplays as an ED victim to get more likes and validation and keep those pennies rolling in. The only thing that seems to make her happy is validation and asspats for virtue signalling.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.