Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t fathom is why her parents and, perhaps more importantly given the children are involved, her ex husband let her behave in this way.

If she were my ex wife and was dragging our kids from pillar to post every time she meets a new man I’d be speaking to a solicitor about custody.

Reactions: 4
What I can’t fathom is why her parents and, perhaps more importantly given the children are involved, her ex husband let her behave in this way.

If she were my ex wife and was dragging our kids from pillar to post every time she meets a new man I’d be speaking to a solicitor about custody.
Absolutely right. Me too. Even assuming she’s ok bad terms with the ex, surely her parents have some sense? Shocking that all of them have failed to prevent this.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely right. Me too. Even assuming she’s ok bad terms with the ex, surely her parents have some sense? Shocking that all of them have failed to prevent this.
Her and the ex are on good terms, she’s even alright with his new wife.

Her parents are her enablers. And the ex obviously doesn't care enough about the kids else he would've done something sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh. My. God. I can't believe this. I really thought this wasn't for real but seems like as ever, Alice has raised the bar again!

I’m sure she said her parents liked him and approved of the whole whirlwind romance thing as they’d done the same.
Didn’t uproot two kids from their home, school, friends, entire life and move in with a fella their mum had known for barely two months though, I bet?

She’s an absolute car crash. Literally cannot cope without a man in her life.

Reactions: 6
In this new age of feminism can someone please explain to me how a so called modern savvy woman gets caught and trapped by some shady / con man ?

Reactions: 6
Bet she’s busy trying to flog this new car crash episode to her old publishers.... Honestly Alice, you are such good viewing, thanks.

Reactions: 1
Unless they all support the move because it got her out of Milton Keynes and away from the other guy? She has said he was dangerous etc

If they have split up I don’t think it’s nice to gloat or take pleasure from the situation. Yes she caused it by moving in with a man she barely new and she should have been more sensible for her kids sake, but she’s probably feeling a whole world of tit right now.

Reactions: 5
I'm not gloating, I think it's incredibly sad especially for her children. But what I cannot stand is her selling herself as a happiness expert, charging people lots of money on how to #slay life, when her own life is an absolute tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.