Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t fathom is why her parents and, perhaps more importantly given the children are involved, her ex husband let her behave in this way
She has always reminded me of a precocious child, I think she's definitely the boss of her parents. Ex Husband must be worried even if this whole charade is another Alice/Dan troll of social media.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but comparing the pictures of her old house with her new one, it looks like everything is her furniture? Has Dirty Dan got any roots that we know about or does he live out of a suitcase going from woman to woman? Could it be true about the ccj and he's actually potless? Just seems so odd a man of his age playing around on social media unless he's loaded and doesn't need to work.. but that doesn't figure with what we think we know??

I'm not gloating, I think it's incredibly sad especially for her children. But what I cannot stand is her selling herself as a happiness expert, charging people lots of money on how to #slay life, when her own life is an absolute tit show.
i suspect her life is now in complete free fall too. It has to be hard, nearly impossible to admit you’ve cocked up on such a massive scale. Especially when as you say she’s selling her life as amazing and one to live up too.

I wonder how long till the creditors are knocking at the door. She did post your only a month away from being homeless recently..
Or in her case living in yo parents annex and pretending it’s yours.

Reactions: 11
All photos of him are gone - I feel sorry for her really- and certainly for her kids. Why couldn’t she see this was going to happen?

All photos of him are gone - I feel sorry for her really- and certainly for her kids. Why couldn’t she see this was going to happen?
for the same reason we all could... she’s trapped in a cycle and need help to break it... but won’t.

it’ll be the same again next year. It’s why I find the car crash of her life so shocking....

I’m actually concerned for them all now she’s been so quiet for so long. Especially the kids. I hope she’s spending some time with some real people who care about her, she needs to take a step back and decide her next move I suppose

It’s the kids I worry about. Not her.
I'm worried about Alice. Irrespective of bad decisions, she's now going through a break up with someone who seems to be bordering on sociopathic, may be trapped in a house she cant afford, will be in no fit state to be running her business, has two confused/upset children to look after...the list goes on. It's awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm worried about Alice. Irrespective of bad decisions, she's now going through a break up with someone who seems to be bordering on sociopathic, may be trapped in a house she cant afford, will be in no fit state to be running her business, has two confused/upset children to look after...the list goes on. It's awful.
Primarily I feel sorry for the kids because they’ve been shoved into this horrendous situation by Alice. I do feel sorry for Alice too, but mostly I feel pity for her because given that she appears to be back on Bumble already she’s clearly not learned from her mistakes.

She should shutter her “Slay” business, go back into an agency job and do some work on being happy on her own instead on seeking self worth in others.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Regardless of how or why she got there, what a position to find yourself in. I hope she realises the answer is not another man. She obviously has the drive to be successful, if she could just be genuine and honest she might get somewhere. We all liked her a lot before she changed, I hope for her kids sake she can find herself and what really matters in life

Reactions: 5
I saw her facebook earlier and it is being updated almost daily? Seems happy enough.. it has pictures of a holiday but I think thats an old holiday? What about if life is catching up with Dirty Dan (like javstar), or maybe he's conned someone whos after him? because why change his insta name and make his twit private? so... following that thought, he might still be with Alice and just needing to keep a low profile from enemies. I love conspiracy theories. but actually I think that's crap, he's left her hasn't he, done a runner and lumped her with the rent?

So she's back with an Ad. Those private school bills will soon be in for next term!

I thought it was interesting seeing the flighty nature of her ads. The Nectar money saving ad with the YSL logo turned over to fit the story of the ad, and no sign of the beloved Tile. Then on the Tile ad, YSL logo out and proud to appeal to a different demographic and no sign of number one fave Nectar. So transparent.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So she's back with an Ad. Those private school bills will soon be in for next term!

I thought it was interesting seeing the flighty nature of her ads. The Nectar money saving ad with the YSL logo turned over to fit the story of the ad, and no sign of the beloved Tile. Then on the Tile ad, YSL logo out and proud to appeal to a different demographic and no sign of number one fave Nectar. So transparent.
and no doubt using the kids to take her photo...

so very sad

It looks like she’s photoshopped the YSL logo out

Last edited:
I would never post a picture of the outside of my house unless I didn't mind people finding out where I lived. We know its No.99 somewhere, we think she's around the Barnes area and it kind of looks like a terrace? Google maps, a coffee and a bit of OCD and shes put her privacy/security in jeopardy - and who is Ashleigh?

Reactions: 3
Very lazy post - she put it up shortly after six but writes that she (of course she did) lost her keys before the school run today. As if the school run was already done and dusted by 6.15am.

At least if you're going to try to hoodwink us, make some effort!

Reactions: 2

I think it’s actually been photoshopped. The reverse of the wallet doesn’t appear to have card slots.

Very lazy post - she put it up shortly after six but writes that she (of course she did) lost her keys before the school run today. As if the school run was already done and dusted by 6.15am.

At least if you're going to try to hoodwink us, make some effort!
And it mentions to click through to stories to see more about the product but there are no Stories live. My bet is that she meant to schedule it for 6pm and by mistake scheduled it for 6am.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.