Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also clearly angling for a new washing machine to be gifted, now that hers is ‘not for this world much longer’... 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s also clearly angling for a new washing machine to be gifted, now that hers is ‘not for this world much longer’... 🙄
didn’t she get a new one pretty recently - I seem to recall it was delivered and then there was an issue with it because her mum was doing all her laundry for her?

Reactions: 2
Oh poor Alice failed to slay.. now she’s back doing ads all day 🤣🤣. I know she’s not but it made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she admitted she lied about registering for the warranty or something like that in order to get it replaced for free

• Wow
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion?
Alice the poisoned chalice as men come and go in a disorderly flow; wobbling through life with plenty of strife; new home, new job, but new love? Oh stop!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.