Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, missed the part where she had her kids basically taken off her because she’d shacked up with a creepy con man. “Single mother”…yeah, part time around the lobster lunches and flights to NY 🙄 she’s an expert in rewriting her own narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Femtech startup.

bleeping Femtech startup.

Give me strength.

hey Alice, how was your Femmarketing startup? #SLAY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eugh, she is so cringe. Her TikTok about the driving license is just stupid. You’re disorganised Alice, that’s why you didn’t have the correct driving license. Also, surprised that her ADHD ‘journey’ is exclusive to TT, thought she would be sharing it with all her insta-huns.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Eugh, she is so cringe. Her TikTok about the driving license is just stupid. You’re disorganised Alice, that’s why you didn’t have the correct driving license. Also, surprised that her ADHD ‘journey’ is exclusive to TT, thought she would be sharing it with all her insta-huns.
That's cos it's made up and she thinks she has a better chance of getting away with it on TT

Reactions: 4
My partner was diagnosed with adult ADHD . However, he had scary symptoms beforehand where he thought he was loosing his mind and diagnosis came after hours and hours of assessment from NHS professionals; he is now on ritalin and so much better.
Just because Alice has read a few articles and wants to feel she has a diagnosis for being scatty it does not make her ADHD.

Reactions: 3
My partner was diagnosed with adult ADHD . However, he had scary symptoms beforehand where he thought he was loosing his mind and diagnosis came after hours and hours of assessment from NHS professionals; he is now on ritalin and so much better.
Just because Alice has read a few articles and wants to feel she has a diagnosis for being scatty it does not make her ADHD.
Sorry to hear about your partner, glad he is doing better now .

Tbh she does seem to have a diagnosis via her local NHS but in one of her videos she talks about googling the questionnaire you get asked so she could prepare for the assessment which sounds a bit odd

Sorry to hear about your partner, glad he is doing better now .

Tbh she does seem to have a diagnosis via her local NHS but in one of her videos she talks about googling the questionnaire you get asked so she could prepare for the assessment which sounds a bit odd
You do need to prepare for all the forms, you get asked, as lots of stuff is historic info and also stuff you really should think/consider before answering. It’s a long process, involving several appts and lots of questionnaires, and for children it involves numerous form filling from school and home. I’m diagnosed as is one of my children. And I checked the forms out before I even booked my consultant appts. It’s a long process and not cheap, if you can’t wait the 3 plus years to go nhs. So I do believe she has adhd. But she’s still a twit.

Reactions: 3
You do need to prepare for all the forms, you get asked, as lots of stuff is historic info and also stuff you really should think/consider before answering. It’s a long process, involving several appts and lots of questionnaires, and for children it involves numerous form filling from school and home. I’m diagnosed as is one of my children. And I checked the forms out before I even booked my consultant appts. It’s a long process and not cheap, if you can’t wait the 3 plus years to go nhs. So I do believe she has adhd. But she’s still a twit.
Oh, that's interesting. I know it is a very big process as a couple of my friends have done it (and said that filling in lots of forms to a deadline isn't the one for ADHD!). From the few videos of hers I watched she made it sound more straightforward compared to theirs. I got the vibe of her googling it to be about giving the 'right' answers to get a diagnosis but happy to be wrong/corrected!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest TikTok definitely up for a didn't happen of the month award.

Basically she got chatting to man in Scotland and started taking about Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, Russell Brand etc al and he had some misogynistic views. Or course not all men because her husband is wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we sure this is her?
---
I’ve read the full post. Not 100% convinced it’s her but am willing to be persuaded otherwise

All the details are there except she switched the gender of her baby. In the replies she also says her DH works in a niche tech field or similar which is also true. I think it reads like her too.

Reactions: 1
She says she has a toddler, her baby isn’t even 1 yet.
I’m not 100% but you’re right about some of it for sure. (I’ve hate watched her for about ten years now!!)