Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Grace Beverley has been taken down a peg or two because she's a knob. I'm annoyed Alice was one of the ones to do so, because she's also a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this on Alice’s TikTok.
This is amazing- do you mind if I cross post to Caroline’s thread? Didn’t know these two had beef! I didn’t follow Alice back in the day but followed for a while recently on tik tok until I got the ick…..then came here. BUT……Caroline is still way more annoying than Alice and I do feel that she has a cheek when she doesn’t #ad her stuff very well!

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone. I forgot Alice existed until she popped up on my TikTok for you page. I was an OG Alice hater back in the day when she lived in her parents house and shipped them off to the annexe. I’ve seen multiple failed relationships including the conman one and then when she ditched her kids for soho house everyday with the toy boy. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
Edited to add wait I just had a flashback of the rich old guy who used to fly her to New York all the time too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone. I forgot Alice existed until she popped up on my TikTok for you page. I was an OG Alice hater back in the day when she lived in her parents house and shipped them off to the annexe. I’ve seen multiple failed relationships including the conman one and then when she ditched her kids for soho house everyday with the toy boy. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
Edited to add wait I just had a flashback of the rich old guy who used to fly her to New York all the time too!
I wish I’d followed her then- that sounds like absolute gold!

Reactions: 3
I wish I’d followed her then- that sounds like absolute gold!
Hahaha most of it played out on here so you could probably find it all on the old threads. Pre covid a lot of it I think the conman might have been during lockdown

Shaun!

Omg yes Shaun! Aka Gramps. 🤣🤣

I’ve been catching up on the thread and “Big Son” will stay in my mind for the times I ever have a bad day and need a laugh 😂
---
It was an absolute wild ride 🤣 we called Dan Dan the con man from day one, it was an absolute car crash. And the sea food platter days with Old gramps aka Shaun were wild too 🤣
If I remember correctly didn’t Alice write on mums net about the conman and someone guessed that it was her? She removed all traces of him and I can’t remember if she ever spoke about it but that was around the time I unfollowed.

Reactions: 6
Yes she did post on Mumsnet about the con man. She also posted recently about her new husband after he lost him job because she was worried he couldn't keep her in the manner she is accustomed too. Not that she can keep a job or run a profitable business

The post about her husband losing his job was such a bloody humble-brag.....my in-laws could cover the mortgage.......I'm so successful and driven etc. etc.

Reactions: 6
I missed the Old Guy/Fish Platter but have enjoyed the ride including the Con Man and Big Son. She is endlessly entertaining.

I caught up on all the old threads after not really taking much notice of her online but I liked her book. Honestly the threads were a way better read. Do it all in one go like binging Peaky Blinders.

• Haha
It was brilliant. They got engaged yet she never met his kids and he never met hers 🤣
This!! She’s such a fantasist! What kind of marriage would that ever have been, just one fantasy life of flights to NYC and seafood platters, duck the kids!

Reactions: 1
What happened to the ‘femtech’ (ICK) thing she was a founder of? Synthetic breast milk? Assumed it just fizzled out.

• Haha