Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Anyone else seen her TT story slagging off the soho house chain 🤣 so now she’s no longer a member, as probs can’t afford it, she suddenly hates it. She’s so full of shit.
Incredible. I remember the days when she virtually lived there. Took the kids, took Gramps and then frequented the rooftop one when she was living like a single, childless twenty-something.
I’m sure she thinks we have no memory of what has gone before.

Reactions: 7

Maria1

Chatty Member
Don't know if it is her but it reads as one long humble-brag, so who knows?....
Wealthy in-laws,
Never had to limit spending before,
Career driven superwoman who battled single motherhood,
Going to retire in 40's,

• Haha

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I give them about 5 years. She’ll get bored of being mum to a baby and toddler fairly fast and I suspect she’ll go back to work and he’ll be landed with being primary parent. He clearly is loaded so she can live her best life, and he’s probably still in awe of the older glam woman he’s landed but it’ll wear off when he wises up. She doesn’t have custody of her other kids, they just visit. I bet her ex is rolling his eyes at all this bullshit but at least this one isn’t a raging con man who seems to have friends and family to support him.

She’s so smug but also so moaning about pregnancy. I grant that pregnancy can be bloody tough but she signed up for it, and she’s basically privileged and boring now.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Blogs make me feel SO OLD. I used to spend so long reading them when I was at uni an unspecified number of years ago (I thought it was 15 but it was not 💀)

• Haha
Didn’t gramps daughter come on here to slag her off too, or was it a mate of the daughter 👀

And who remembers her old mate Byrony who she dropped as soon as she made new London mates!? She’s such an awful friend.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Are you kidding me? “I found out through TikTok!” “Severe ADHD” She said she really researched so she knew the right things to say so of course she would have been diagnosed as “severe”. Also claimed the appointments were tough to get yet said she missed some!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Grabbed this comment on her TikTok before it gets deleted. She's posted a pic of Adam and the kids and someone has referred to him as her 'big son' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what we've been saying all along!!
This is gold. Absolute gold.
That’s made my week!!
---
Her comment about 2020 though - moved to London to focus on her children and career and nothing else?! She literally moved to a tiny flat just for herself and lived like a single twenty-something. Those children didn’t feature on her priority list at all!!!

Last edited:

geneticsgirl

A video of her discussion what a influencer Lucy Watson had done wrong after posting a video on tiktok popped up on my for you page. Apparently isn't the done thing to post aspirational luxury on your social media anymore so that is probably why she isn't posting pictures of seafood dinner on her insta.

• Haha

miagia

We knew it already but this is SUCH a great example of the reality not matching the incessant online bragging about her "perfect" life.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Gosh - it’s pretty amazing to go from pelvic pain to c section to normal life with no issues and easily breastfeed and delight in broken sleep all in a week and a half. So very glad I wasn’t following any mommy bloggers when I had my first little one because I think that would’ve been a catalyst to PPD.