Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remembered back in the day when I followed her on Instagram that she made a big song and dance about how people shouldn’t use the mum angle as it cheapens what women can offer. So I scrolled back and found this. It’s funny that she now uses the same marketing tactic she once hated so much.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Spilttea

VIP Member
She has already made a tiktok about it, with the obligatory “please don’t message/go after this creator” knowing full well she will be adding fuel to the fire. Wonder how she would have reacted to being called out herself back in her influencer hey day. She posted many an undeclared ad. Hypocrite.

majestic26

VIP Member
Very true. I have no issue with it in principle - if people can afford it, it’s their business - but Alice just HAS to brag and make sure the whole world knows what she’s bought 🙄
And to ‘joke’ that she doesn’t know if she’s more excited to have her baby or open her advent calendar… Not funny, Alice. Really not funny.
I'm sure the baby is very much wanted, but she just... doesn't act like it, at all, ever. Always making little jokes like this, and at a certain point you kinda think - is it a joke anymore Alice? Maybe you are actually more excited by the calendar. After all, you were more excited by Soho House and nights out in Shoreditch than you were about your existing kids for a while.

majestic26

VIP Member
I don't find going to the gym an appropriate activity for a 12 year old. Surely at 12 they can get their exercise through much more fun group activities rather than running on a treadmill alone. Maybe kids age much faster nowadays, maybe my kids will be horribly sheltered, but she treats Elfie as if she's about 15/16 rather than barely a teen.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
If you go back to the conman Dan days, I think we found her on mumsnet telling the sorry tale of being diddled out of thousands. Can't remember what the username was though.
---
Anyway she doesn't need to worry about Adam getting made redundo, they've got their "femtech startup" to launch.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
The con man suddenly popped up on insta last week. I must have been following an account that he’s started posting on again. VERY dodgy turkey teeth.

• Wow

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, finally caught up on all the threads... wowsers. Even though I've been an online friend of hers since like 2007/2008/2009 (from blogging years!) I missed the whole gramps thing, however I *did* know about that conman, but at the time didn't really realise he was a conman. I don't think I paid too much attention to her over the years, just the highlight reels, not realising that she was always on vacation without her kids on a man's dime.

Without giving myself away too much, there is one thing I never understood in all these years, that I haven't really seen discussed here too much (or perhaps I missed it as well):

She always discusses illnesses and sicknesses her and her family have.
- With her daughter "born with a genetic condition" and can't digest things (there are posts and articles about this) but as she got older there hasn't been much mention of it at all.
- Crippling post-natal depression for Alice
- With her first son, she was devastated at one point because he had some sort of "condition" (which I honestly don't remember now if it was a learning condition or something) and then nothing afterwards
- Crippling endometriosis for Alice (even a spokesperson!)
- With her third now another condition

Now, I'm not flat out saying she's lying about the conditions completely, however it's like she's used it for engagement and likes, as if she had nothing else to gain publicity at the time, and it's reminiscent of the lady who faked cancer in California. To me anyway. There was always something suspect about the way she'd come out with these bold statements of "look what's wrong with me" as if she was a martyr for living. She's always seemed very inauthentic to me, and going back through our messages, it was always very one sided or surface level - she'd show faux interest in something i posted, i'd respond, then it would be like a simple reply, never anything deeper.

She's just dying for likes and engagement, seafood platters and always needing a man. She's very sad but I'm not sure she'd be that much better off if she stayed off of IG and social, that is just one facet to her persona, and I don't think she'll ever be able to change and a be a better person/mother/wife/etc.
Errr gucci you missed the ADHD!

Also, I'm sorry you missed the Gramps and Dan years - those were quite literally jaw on the floor at how gold digging/stupid she was. I remember not believing my eyes as I watched her.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s still pregnant, she’s still insufferable.

last thread recap - holidays, moaning, sharing her tween daughter’s tiktok account.

A boring nursery reveal.

what else?
I think that pretty much sums it up!!

Ooh, don’t forget creepy manchild husband, who looks like her son and seems a little too cosy with her daughter…
And she was very brave and ate a meal at Toby Carvery with the peasants.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Wants an award for literally one day of normal, school holiday parenting.
Alice, hun, a trip to the water park and dinner at Pizza Express does not entitle you to any awards, praise or sympathy. That’s normal. Not to mention the fact that two of your children are able to look after themselves pretty much. It’s hardly akin to wrangling two toddlers and a baby.
But you keep telling yourself you’re amazing. Slay.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Here beginneth the #ads 😆
I am amazed any brands think she’s worth it

Im with you on this, the show is meant to go on for the older kids - I did wonder if they were with their dad on Xmas day though and that was why.
Agree. I can’t see why they need to have had it already. But given the fuss she has made about this interminable pregnancy I suppose I’m not surprised. Poor children, made to feel second best already.

She couldn't cope ,and it's ok not to cope ,she basically got famous from her experience with pnd. Blogs -posts-over sharing,over drinking,living on haribo,then came her best life,career Alice,strong single feminist Alice, living best life saved by mum and dad Alice,New Yorker Alice, always Londoner Alice,party time Alice, fitness Alice,power red lipstick Alice,model Alice,sometimes mum Alice,weekends packed out with fun when kids with dad Alice,food critic Alice, chef Alice. Now back to wife Alice,she must have missed this role. Now new mum Alice-she's basically re writing her life again. Fair doos !!!!!
I was around for most of these versions but missed her modelling - or do you mean when she sat beside a swimming pool and then put the photo in her sitting room?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yellowguccibag

Oh my goodness, finally caught up on all the threads... wowsers. Even though I've been an online friend of hers since like 2007/2008/2009 (from blogging years!) I missed the whole gramps thing, however I *did* know about that conman, but at the time didn't really realise he was a conman. I don't think I paid too much attention to her over the years, just the highlight reels, not realising that she was always on vacation without her kids on a man's dime.

Without giving myself away too much, there is one thing I never understood in all these years, that I haven't really seen discussed here too much (or perhaps I missed it as well):

She always discusses illnesses and sicknesses her and her family have.
- With her daughter "born with a genetic condition" and can't digest things (there are posts and articles about this) but as she got older there hasn't been much mention of it at all.
- Crippling post-natal depression for Alice
- With her first son, she was devastated at one point because he had some sort of "condition" (which I honestly don't remember now if it was a learning condition or something) and then nothing afterwards
- Crippling endometriosis for Alice (even a spokesperson!)
- With her third now another condition

Now, I'm not flat out saying she's lying about the conditions completely, however it's like she's used it for engagement and likes, as if she had nothing else to gain publicity at the time, and it's reminiscent of the lady who faked cancer in California. To me anyway. There was always something suspect about the way she'd come out with these bold statements of "look what's wrong with me" as if she was a martyr for living. She's always seemed very inauthentic to me, and going back through our messages, it was always very one sided or surface level - she'd show faux interest in something i posted, i'd respond, then it would be like a simple reply, never anything deeper.

She's just dying for likes and engagement, seafood platters and always needing a man. She's very sad but I'm not sure she'd be that much better off if she stayed off of IG and social, that is just one facet to her persona, and I don't think she'll ever be able to change and a be a better person/mother/wife/etc.

• Wow

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She really is churning it out on Tiktok isn't she? Latest how she gave up earning six figures as a content creator as she couldn't pivot her personal life to a money making exercise. But she just said she earned £100k so how is that not making money?! We all know the truth and she gave it up as it was all a sham and her personal life was a grade A shitshow for years.
Bullshit was she earning £100K. Some of us have known her for over ten years, she was never earning that.

• Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
The post about her husband losing his job was such a bloody humble-brag.....my in-laws could cover the mortgage.......I'm so successful and driven etc. etc.