Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Howling at how her own Tiktok views have fallen through the floor, when her whole 'niche' is about how people can get more followers. And she can try and spin it about engagement rates etc, but the bottom line is she's a fraud and it's no wonder she's been fired/made redundant so many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Persephonehasreturned

They both legit have names I’d be embarrassed to tell people
Absolutely this!

Efrieda is properly out there - to the point I assume the dad was a massive gamer or something, at the time.

Naming a child after Aldous Huxley is the boy name equivalent of naming your daughter Harper because you read To Kill a Mockingbird for GCSE English.

• Haha

miagia

She also did this with post-natal depression with Elfie. I'm not saying she didn't have it but she announced it on the blog in the most disingenuous way and from then on, basically every post had a #PND in it. I can't put my finger on why but I just get the impression with PND and ADHD that's she's like "Great! New content for me to make and stay relevant!" rather than genuinely trying to "help" 🙄 anyone.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She couldn't cope ,and it's ok not to cope ,she basically got famous from her experience with pnd. Blogs -posts-over sharing,over drinking,living on haribo,then came her best life,career Alice,strong single feminist Alice, living best life saved by mum and dad Alice,New Yorker Alice, always Londoner Alice,party time Alice, fitness Alice,power red lipstick Alice,model Alice,sometimes mum Alice,weekends packed out with fun when kids with dad Alice,food critic Alice, chef Alice. Now back to wife Alice,she must have missed this role. Now new mum Alice-she's basically re writing her life again. Fair doos !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Persephonehasreturned

On the subject of creepy step dad and Alice sharing her daughters insta handle….. I had a look at her profile last week to see if it was locked (it’s not) and she had shared this weird accolade to him. I mean, I’m a step parent and I bloody love my step kids, but I’d wonder wtf was going on if they shared something like this about me!
I wouldn’t like that at all if I were her father. Not out of jealousy, the weird awkward little man is not likely to make anyone feel jealous - but that’s a strange post and I’d be concerned about my pre-teen daughters attachment to him. Alice is too self involved to notice anything that doesn’t directly happen to her so is useless here.

majestic26

VIP Member
She's being humbled by the comment section. Lots of them calling her out for her self-congratulatory tone. She reminds me of the boomers who think that the only obstacle between young people and home ownership is their lack of hard work. Just because she did it, doesn't mean it's normal or fine.

As someone pointed out, it's unlucky that she had to learn those life lessons so early on - her husband deserves a bit of grace if this is his first time having experienced some career disappointment. Not everyone can be expected to jump into job hunting immediately, people process things differently, especially if they've lived a relatively sheltered life.

Dadam does need to pull his socks and look after his kid though, by the sounds of it.

Between this and the amount of time she spends talking into her phone for TikTok videos, she does seem very lonely.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I don't think she will leave him depends of she wants another child. Late thirties with three children by two different fathers is probably not that attractive to potential sugar daddies.
She pretty much pretended they didn’t exist with Gramps. He barely had any contact with the children (and didn’t want any, IIRC), and she palmed them off on her parents repeatedly while she swanned back and forth to NYC and Benidorm, eating lobster platters and being bought designer bags in duty free.
The puts herself and her relationships with wealthy men ahead of her own children, so I don’t think that will hold her back. Plus, she knows with Adam that he’ll parent the littlest one and pay his way, if (WHEN) she decides to leave.

LucyLu2

It's like a pyramid scheme - want to make money like me? I'll sell you a course so you know how to do it, then you can sell other people a course and so on....
It’s exactly like MLM schemes. Who was that blonde woman who massively went into similar about courses to teach mums how to smash being a business but then got caught out as she’d started sleeping with her business mentor bloke. Her husband bought a Tesla off the back of it all (now off to lose an hour or more down a rabbit hole to remember who it was and find out what happened to her!)

Ellabella

VIP Member
The godmother is a friend/ex-colleague of Adam's. She has no friends of her own. Maybe she can reinvent herself with the new baby?

• Haha

LividLalji

VIP Member
Omg yes Shaun! Aka Gramps. 🤣🤣

I’ve been catching up on the thread and “Big Son” will stay in my mind for the times I ever have a bad day and need a laugh 😂
---
It was an absolute wild ride 🤣 we called Dan Dan the con man from day one, it was an absolute car crash. And the sea food platter days with Old gramps aka Shaun were wild too 🤣
If I remember correctly didn’t Alice write on mums net about the conman and someone guessed that it was her? She removed all traces of him and I can’t remember if she ever spoke about it but that was around the time I unfollowed.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment, please, to pray for poor Alice? She’s having to sacrifice having a real Christmas tree as she can’t possibly look after another living thing (it’s a tree, Alice, seriously).
She’s such a martyr. Slay every day.

• Haha

skratcha

She’s done a tiktok video featuring the woman who got her boyfriend’s name tattooed on her head 😬

• Haha

Crazies

Yeah TikTok is all adhd, insta is all driveways and lunches out. Talking of lunch - agree with everyone who said it was weird to post the receipt and even the complaining stories. It sounds like the food was good but service was subpar - which by her account, was dealt with by giving them money off. Why the need to put them on public blast? She sounds like a petulant child, expecting the world to care that her super special treat lunch wasn’t perfect 🤣.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
The man child parents are loaded though💁

that’s the only reason she married him. She has a type. Look at gramps 🤣 she fucked up with Dan the con man though 🤣 he conned her into thinking he was loaded and scammed her. The Dan days were a wild ride on here weren’t they 😀
They were. I wonder how she explains the random praying mantis tattoo that covers Dan’s name on her arm to the loaded in laws? #Slay

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Someone must have sent it to him as I can't imagine she reads this thread, probably thought no-one was talking about her anymore and her prefect suburban life!
Ohhhh she reads it. She joined once to ask why everyone was being so mean about her!

• Haha