Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s awful that her kids have had to open their Christmas presents already because of the baby?
Great way to make them resent it before it’s even born.

Reactions: 8

Persephonehasreturned

Do we not already have a breast milk substitute in the form of formula milk, widely sold and easily accessible across the county?

Has she forgotten this minor detail in her efforts to slay?

• Haha

bella8282

Who announces their baby on a public account after a few hours from their hospital bed?! It’s tragic. She is so desperate for validation from absolutely anyone, despite telling the world our opinion of her doesn’t matter.

Anyway, here we go again…

Sianxo

This woman cracks me up 😂 Just seen her TikTok criticising Rightmove’s social media strategy, because let’s not forget that she is a ‘social media professional’ 🙄 and she is a total prick. I bet some poor junior social media assistant is just trying to do their best to grow their account following and all she can do is to criticise how rubbish it is, how little views they get etc…coming from the woman who has had 5,000 jobs in the last five years, wrote a book that totally flopped, has made several VERY questionable life decisions…who made her the social media fountain of all knowledge?! She keeps popping up on my TikTok feed with her totally shite advice, who in their right mind would take advice from her!

DarceyDrake

Sorry, that was me. I do take on board your comments, but my post was absolutely not in anyway to insinuate the baby was unattractive ( I think he is very cute), but with a medical background his forehead is definitely prominent it’s called Frontal Bossing. It can be something or nothing , but I was suggesting that I would want it to be looked at . Apologies if it appeared offensive, it wasn’t intended.

• Heart

miagia

The smugness knows no bounds. Made exceptionally hilarious by the fact we know what she really thinks of him due to the MN post 😅

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Thank you Quirky Flamingo! My god Elfie has grown up. Such a deep voice - she seems so much older than 13, but she does seem nice.

Alice loving it that all the boys at her daughter's school were 'into her'. Ugh.

• Wow
  • Heart

Minniemousesshoes

That photo gives me the creeps. Like, the real creeps.
I think it makes me feel quite sad. The daughter has had a new stepdad after a relatively short time to adjust as well as not living full time with her mum. She sees what her mum does on the internet and is trying to find a place and make herself part of the family in the way she thinks her mum ans her mums new husband will understand. She’s trying to fit in and not be forgotten and is speaking the language she sees around her.

As much as I think she’s a twat. I don’t get the comments about her potentially palming the baby off to the OH. He’s the kids parent too.

She’s a twat as she has awful taste in partners and goes in head first at the first sight of a business class flight and seafood platter… without a care about her children.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Yes, Sarah Akwisombe. The Tesla was leased, the husband has now left. After 2 failed e-commerce businesses she is now working in recruitment for a crypto company. Slay.

• Haha

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Sorry this is blunt but he has SUCH a weird face! I can't imagine his personality at all, he must be a soy boy though surely.

Very stressful for Alice, I noticed it in February and did actually comment on it . It is very prominent “ frontal bossing “. And I am really glad that he will be getting the treatment he needs . These operations, whilst being awful at the time are normally very successful and the infant goes on to live a healthy normal life.
Yep. I guessed he had a skull issue from early on. Hence why I was quite annoyed at some of the mean forehead comments that some of the Posters were posting. Poor wee fella.

Clare

VIP Member
Big Son is looking a lot older actually. She's sucking the life force out of him.
Maybe Shaun the Gramps was actually only 30 she just aged him significantly with all her demands of business class flights and seafood platters!

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
The man child parents are loaded though💁

that’s the only reason she married him. She has a type. Look at gramps 🤣 she fucked up with Dan the con man though 🤣 he conned her into thinking he was loaded and scammed her. The Dan days were a wild ride on here weren’t they 😀
oh, they were. I'll be honest and say she's not half as annoying these days. I reckon the Man Child's parents forked out for most, if not all, of that house and maybe even give them a monthly allowance. She's also birthed out a son so she's pulled it off.