Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She really is churning it out on Tiktok isn't she? Latest how she gave up earning six figures as a content creator as she couldn't pivot her personal life to a money making exercise. But she just said she earned £100k so how is that not making money?! We all know the truth and she gave it up as it was all a sham and her personal life was a grade A shitshow for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

skratcha

I like the idea of what she’s doing on tiktok but she really doesn’t have the legal expertise and she makes herself look so stupid. In one video she talks about the police going after influencers for breaching the ASA code. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Just watched a TikTok where she flew to Amsterdam with her kid. Sorry, but it's like 45 mins flight, she went business class so sat in a nice lounge beforehand, and still bitched she couldn't cope. Also claimed she was a single parent for 8 years - they lived with their dad for years while she was flitting between men!

Basically still fucking insufferable.

Reactions: 7

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Totally agree. It would definitely take more than 2 days to stop the self-pity if I was made redundant, especially if I'd really loved the job. That doesn't make me useless or pathetic - it's just a different way of dealing with something. My husband knew this about me before we married so it's hardly something that would cause drama, unless the inaction went on for a while/we were in dire need of money. Dadam definitely needs to start looking after his kid but - other than that - she is coming off like an absolute cow. She clearly has no respect for him and must have been thanking her lucky stars when a rich man with low self esteem crossed her path (presumably her dream combo). The way she hams up her story is beyond anything....she lived in her parents annex and had money from Will. The post conveniently doesn't mention any of these HUGE benefits which would allow you to run your business without any fear of actually making a secure income. Maybe Dadam is stressed because he knows all the finances rest, in reality, with him, not her. Given she's off on another start-up folly, who knows what income she'll actually be able to generate.
And with that start up being fake human breastmilk - good luck with that.

• Sick

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So it could well be linked to his health issues then, or else she managed to grind ‘Dadam’ down to agreeing to fund her lobster dinners for a few years while she pretends to slay as an independent, feminist businesswoman…

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
She’s still pregnant, she’s still insufferable.

last thread recap - holidays, moaning, sharing her tween daughter’s tiktok account.

A boring nursery reveal.

what else?

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Agree with everything you say @skronkywildcat but am not sure Alice craves much beyond the superficial.
Have you seen any sort of intellectual life in there? It’s just seafood platters (RIP) and Audi logos that turn our heroine on isn’t it?
I reckon her 2D life in a suburban retirement town will suit her just fine.

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I bet she was utterly mortified when she realised she had posted from a second account. She was easily identifiable from that one. I was dubious about the first account.
Her kids aren’t both teens, her baby is a boy and isn’t a toddler yet.
Still busted tho eh Alice!
Not quite the social media genius she portrays!
#slay

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Nothing annoys me more than a woman looking after kids for a while alone then telling everyone how wonderful single parents are once the husband gets home. To me, it feels like going up to someone and saying 'I was down to my last tenner a few months ago, I don't know how you poor people manage, all credit to you'.
Incredibly patronising. I hate the term solo parenting too.

Persephonehasreturned

Everything she posts during this pregnancy convinces me further she has been an absolute nightmare and has made everyone else’s lives, particularly her existing children’s, utterly miserable.

Twirlypoo

Are you not allowed to drive for a certain period of time after a section? I’ve not had one, hadn’t really given it much thought but suppose I thought it was like with vaginal births “when you feel able”?
It’s classed as major surgery, it invalidates your insurance as you aren’t able to perform manoeuvres like an emergency stop. I think it’s 6 weeks but you can be signed fit sooner for some insurers.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Is that msg from her daughter’s account or from Alice? That just doesn’t sound like the message from a teenager!!? They don’t write like that (in my experience) - has someone written it for her?
It’s probably just what Alice has been feeding her. Making out he’s some sort of saviour, after the Gramps and conman Dan episodes. From a young girl’s point of view, he probably does seem amazing as, since his arrival, she now has contact with her Mum and they’re back to playing happy families.
The danger is her becoming super attached (which she seems to have done already) and then being devastated when Alice inevitably becomes bored and moves on.

MidnightToker

Was ‘influencer marketing’ really a thing, 20 years ago?
---
I think she’s using TikTok because she thinks her audience will be much younger and more naive than on Instagram and, therefore, will buy into her bullshit.
It absolutely was not. It only started with fashion blogging in the mid 2000s and even then was not really a ‘thing’ until much later once Instagram was popular. She’s full of shit.