Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have early Christmas for the kids? No need in that, we’re still a few days away from 25th and she would have known her c section date at least four weeks ago. Baby is the spit of her boy-man.

Reactions: 2
Why did she have early Christmas for the kids? No need in that, we’re still a few days away from 25th and she would have known her c section date at least four weeks ago. Baby is the spit of her boy-man.
Her kids don't live with her do they? So assume they'll be home with their dad for Christmas, and Alice will have wanted them out of the way anyway as she does not appear to find mothering easy.

Who announces their baby on a public account after a few hours from their hospital bed?! It’s tragic. She is so desperate for validation from absolutely anyone, despite telling the world our opinion of her doesn’t matter.

Anyway, here we go again…

Reactions: 8
To be fair, one of mine was born via c section 4 days before Christmas and there’s no way I would have wanted to be doing much on Christmas Day other than resting/feeding. It is major surgery and we expect women here to just carry on like it isn’t. Even if she’s recovered fine, she should be able to rest and not have to worry about doing anything and having Christmas a few days early for her kids actually makes sense. They’ll be at their dads having another Christmas Day. I can’t fault her for not wanting to do much 48 hours after a c section.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It may well have been their dads year to have them.

I think the woman is a tit generally speaking but a c-section is the sort of operation that if men had it, nobody would *dare* question the fact it is major surgery. Vaginal birth is no walk in the park either. People do need to stop expecting women to give birth and then act as though nothing happened immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do agree that women need to be given adequate time to recover from having a baby, no matter how they're born.

But also, her kids are old enough to understand that their mums just had a baby and needs to be generally left alone to rest. My little boy had just turned 2 when his baby sister arrived and was extremely confused as to why I suddenly couldn't just jump up and grab him some juice or get on all fours and build a train track with him. Alice surely wouldn't be expected to do much on Christmas day, whether her kids are there or not. But as others have said, maybe it's just not 'her year'.

Reactions: 6
How is she just casually finishing a book after major surgery and a new baby!!! I guess maybe by your third it’s less of a shock but the vibe on the wards is more moaning in pain, staring at your baby completely besotted/worried, snoozing when you can, and trying to teach them to feed…. I did not see anyone reading!! Lol

It may well have been their dads year to have them.

I think the woman is a tit generally speaking but a c-section is the sort of operation that if men had it, nobody would *dare* question the fact it is major surgery. Vaginal birth is no walk in the park either. People do need to stop expecting women to give birth and then act as though nothing happened immediately.
I’m not an idiot, I’ve had two emergency sections myself. What I mean is I sincerely doubt Alice would be hosting with aplomb either even if she didn’t have the baby - she’d expect everyone else to do the cooking and hosting. This is Alice we’re talking about 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m not an idiot, I’ve had two emergency sections myself. What I mean is I sincerely doubt Alice would be hosting with aplomb either even if she didn’t have the baby - she’d expect everyone else to do the cooking and hosting. This is Alice we’re talking about 😂
You’re definitely not wrong there!

Isn't one of Jude Law's children named Rafferty? I don't know why I have been holding on to that bit of trivia since the 90s, but I have and that's all I can think of when I see the baby's name!

Reactions: 5
Not a fan at all of the baby name. After her last post about sharing on the platform with new baby - I get the impression she is going to spam the hell out of that kid on insta.

And by spam I mean - monetise

Not a fan at all of the baby name. After her last post about sharing on the platform with new baby - I get the impression she is going to spam the hell out of that kid on insta.

And by spam I mean - monetise
I suspect someone irl has said it was weird she posted him for 20k strangers before any of the wider family met him. Or knowing Alice, she’s been reading this thread 😂

She infuriates me. So selfish and vapid and her kids are going to need so much therapy.
Me too. The two threads I follow on here at the moment are Alice and Jack Monroe. Both are unlikeable, greedy, money-obsessed narcs who are screwing their children up with their selfish behaviour. It’s the rage I feel on behalf of their poor children that fuels my ire.