Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£275 for that print. £325 if she had it framed. And all to make sure he knows he’s going to be treated like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£275 for that print. £325 if she had it framed. And all to make sure he knows he’s going to be treated like tit.
The man who does those things is a bit like the emperor’s new clothes I think. People who live in east London think he’s fascinating and insightful and hurl £100 notes at him but everyone else is left scratching their heads and saying ‘Eh?’

Reactions: 3
Not a fan at all of the baby name. After her last post about sharing on the platform with new baby - I get the impression she is going to spam the hell out of that kid on insta.

And by spam I mean - monetise
Oh of course. She restarted her blog when she was pregnant…waiting for the freebies to role in.

'10/10, top baby, would birth again'...

Expect another pregnancy within the year

(To be fair, when my newborn hormones were kicking around I felt invincible... It was after they wore off I knew what I'd let myself in for 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally all she’s bothered about is being in the pub. It’s baffling.
Just came here to say the same! I’m all for having a drink after 9 months of abstinence, especially on NYE, but I’d be having it at home or a friends house, not down the local. But I guess baby needs to get used to fitting around Alice and Alice’s life.

Gosh - it’s pretty amazing to go from pelvic pain to c section to normal life with no issues and easily breastfeed and delight in broken sleep all in a week and a half. So very glad I wasn’t following any mommy bloggers when I had my first little one because I think that would’ve been a catalyst to PPD.

Reactions: 7
Gosh - it’s pretty amazing to go from pelvic pain to c section to normal life with no issues and easily breastfeed and delight in broken sleep all in a week and a half. So very glad I wasn’t following any mommy bloggers when I had my first little one because I think that would’ve been a catalyst to PPD.
Yet it will turn out she was the one suffering,( past life reference) she does this smug as tit thing and that's the problem with it all. It's subtle brags (lies).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just the rush of hormones. she'll be back to moaning again soon

Reactions: 2