Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just how feeble and pathetic is she that she can't sit there and watch her children open some presets whilst she holds a newborn? The world doesn't have to grind to a halt. I imagine the kids will be full time with their dad once baby arrives as poor old Alice wouldn't be able to cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She couldn't cope ,and it's ok not to cope ,she basically got famous from her experience with pnd. Blogs -posts-over sharing,over drinking,living on haribo,then came her best life,career Alice,strong single feminist Alice, living best life saved by mum and dad Alice,New Yorker Alice, always Londoner Alice,party time Alice, fitness Alice,power red lipstick Alice,model Alice,sometimes mum Alice,weekends packed out with fun when kids with dad Alice,food critic Alice, chef Alice. Now back to wife Alice,she must have missed this role. Now new mum Alice-she's basically re writing her life again. Fair doos !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not fair doos when her two children are repeatedly pushed aside and abandoned so she can live the life of a 21 year old. She has a responsibility to those children and she has let them down massively.
As for strong feminist - don’t make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not fair doos when her two children are repeatedly pushed aside and abandoned so she can live the life of a 21 year old. She has a responsibility to those children and she has let them down massively.
As for strong feminist - don’t make me laugh.
I only meant fair doos sarcastically-I agree!

Reactions: 2
She couldn't cope ,and it's ok not to cope ,she basically got famous from her experience with pnd. Blogs -posts-over sharing,over drinking,living on haribo,then came her best life,career Alice,strong single feminist Alice, living best life saved by mum and dad Alice,New Yorker Alice, always Londoner Alice,party time Alice, fitness Alice,power red lipstick Alice,model Alice,sometimes mum Alice,weekends packed out with fun when kids with dad Alice,food critic Alice, chef Alice. Now back to wife Alice,she must have missed this role. Now new mum Alice-she's basically re writing her life again. Fair doos !!!!!
#Slay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to seeing what she names the new baby, both her kids have incredibly pretentious names.
Atticus?
Rex? Perhaps not with a Huxley
Otto
Percival

I took the kids opening their gifts early to mean she's about to go in for her c section imminently and might not be out for Xmas day?

Reactions: 1
Here beginneth the #ads 😆
I am amazed any brands think she’s worth it

Im with you on this, the show is meant to go on for the older kids - I did wonder if they were with their dad on Xmas day though and that was why.
Agree. I can’t see why they need to have had it already. But given the fuss she has made about this interminable pregnancy I suppose I’m not surprised. Poor children, made to feel second best already.

I was around for most of these versions but missed her modelling - or do you mean when she sat beside a swimming pool and then put the photo in her sitting room?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They both legit have names I’d be embarrassed to tell people
Absolutely this!

Efrieda is properly out there - to the point I assume the dad was a massive gamer or something, at the time.

Naming a child after Aldous Huxley is the boy name equivalent of naming your daughter Harper because you read To Kill a Mockingbird for GCSE English.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely this!

Efrieda is properly out there - to the point I assume the dad was a massive gamer or something, at the time.

Naming a child after Aldous Huxley is the boy name equivalent of naming your daughter Harper because you read To Kill a Mockingbird for GCSE English.
But she hadn’t even read any Huxley when she names him that - she just thought it sounded cool. She admitted it on Twitter years ago, then tried to change her story and say she had read it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely this!

I seem
To remember Elfreda was named after a family member.
I’m hoping this one is Bertie.
Bertie Bull.

• Haha
Bull is an unfortunate surname. As much as I love the sound of Bear Bull not sure Bear is a good choice what with Stephen Bear at the moment!!