Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Also the way she spins having her first two kids as the ‘struggling’ past and now ‘fantastic husband and baby and business’ (I’m paraphrasing) as the exciting now - if she’s managed to put this across in a simpering LinkedIn post, I shudder to think what those two older kids intuit from the way she frames her life with them in it.

Can’t wait to see what the business is, sure it will thoroughly slay. 🙄

Reactions: 10

Maria1

Chatty Member
Alice, you have never lived the true single parent experience (house beside parents and owned by parents who were not barking at you for rent, they supplied childcare and you went on many childfree holidays). Your husband going away for a few days is not comparable either. Please, just get on with it like millions of other women do.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Exactly. And if she’s been as awful to him as she claimed on Mumsnet, a weekend just the two of them could be disastrous and pretty horrific for Dadam.
A seafood platter and a flash of Mum and Dad Bull’s Platinum Amex and I think Alice might have just warm up.

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
This is gold. Absolute gold.
That’s made my week!!
---
Her comment about 2020 though - moved to London to focus on her children and career and nothing else?! She literally moved to a tiny flat just for herself and lived like a single twenty-something. Those children didn’t feature on her priority list at all!!!
Kids didn't live with her for years! She had a one bed flat in Shoreditch, met Big Son fairly soon after that.

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Nothing annoys me more than a woman looking after kids for a while alone then telling everyone how wonderful single parents are once the husband gets home. To me, it feels like going up to someone and saying 'I was down to my last tenner a few months ago, I don't know how you poor people manage, all credit to you'.
Exactly this!! It really isn’t comparable. And it was a week. One week. She’s on maternity leave so not out at work all day, her older kids don’t live with her…
But you keep slaying, Alice.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I was looking into Alice’s £600 course and then I found this threat.. second guessing it now. I only know Alice from her recent tiktok social media strategy page. Now I’m thinking I should read all these tTtle pages to make sure I won’t be wasting my money?
There is absolutely NO WAY her course will be worth the money. What are your goals? There are loads of free and low-cost ways to learn and grow. Last thing you need to do it pay this dangerous, disingenuous woman because she presents herself as an ‘expert’.

• Heart

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Re her stories today, my son is a few weeks younger than hers and I can barely find time to do a stir fry, let alone make an overly elaborate three course dinner
I thought it was very telling that the following story was about how well her son sleeps. Parents of kids who sleep and/or are generally calm and able to be put down for long periods are able to do shit like this. I remember comparing myself to others a lot and in hindsight, it was not a fair comparison as I was a sleep-deprived puddle of a human with a baby who just wanted to be constantly in contact with me.

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Is she a pregnant woman or an invalid?

The relentless ‘poor me’ nature of her posts is pathetic. She doesn’t even have her children full time to look after like most other pregnant mums. When I think of how busy I was when pregnant with #3 (and a full time job I did til the end) and how I just got on with it and felt lucky I was having another...

I don’t recognise this quasi disabled status she is portraying on her Insta.

Pull yourself together Alice, there’s nothing wrong with you, and other women will be feeling as irritated as I am!

LucyLu2

Call me cynical, but ... If you were someone looking to invest in something like synthetic breastmilk then one of the things you'd be looking at would be the people involved. Doing some due diligence on them and understanding how well they have previously done in their careers / other projects. Are they amazing research scientists who did a whole PhD on something similar, or are they an "influencer" that completed slayed their previous "start up" and then was such a bad judge of character that they lost pretty much everything by shacking up with a con artist? I'm guessing if you google Alice's new married name this thread doesn't come up. Shame...

The whole mumsnet thread slagging off her OH is hilarious. Poor guy. But, if you rush into marriage and having a baby in the midst of a global pandemic what do you expect?

• Heart
  • Haha

maliceinwanderlust

Even mumsnetters aren’t falling for the post, they’re calling out the fact she could only manage 2 days of sympathy before she expected him to stop ‘wallowing’.

You’re allowed to feel shit after redundancy, especially if it’s unexpected. 2 days is no time at all.

It’s couched in toxic positivity too.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
I mean putting his looks (😨) to one side, we now know he's a mollycoddled mummy's boy so, not that we were in any doubt, it's now crystal clear what first attracted Alice to a millionaire's son.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
His hair is genuinely awful but fascinating at the same time. It looks like a toddler had a go at it while he was sleeping then a hairdresser tidied it up as best they could. ‘That’s the best I can do sorry mate’

• Haha
Surprising she’s spending hundreds on dresses if her situation is like that then. Also surprised she’s not worried about the cost of nursery fees
The man child parents are loaded though💁

that’s the only reason she married him. She has a type. Look at gramps 🤣 she fucked up with Dan the con man though 🤣 he conned her into thinking he was loaded and scammed her. The Dan days were a wild ride on here weren’t they 😀

• Haha

youguyzzz

It's been a long time now so I think I can post about it but I saw AJT in a restaurant... Hilariously it is an overpriced LOBSTER RESTAURANT in Christchurch. She was with her big son, her youngest and an older couple who are probably her or big son Adam's parents.

• Haha
  • Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Absolutely this!

Efrieda is properly out there - to the point I assume the dad was a massive gamer or something, at the time.

Naming a child after Aldous Huxley is the boy name equivalent of naming your daughter Harper because you read To Kill a Mockingbird for GCSE English.
But she hadn’t even read any Huxley when she names him that - she just thought it sounded cool. She admitted it on Twitter years ago, then tried to change her story and say she had read it

• Wow