Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
My partner was diagnosed with adult ADHD . However, he had scary symptoms beforehand where he thought he was loosing his mind and diagnosis came after hours and hours of assessment from NHS professionals; he is now on ritalin and so much better.
Just because Alice has read a few articles and wants to feel she has a diagnosis for being scatty it does not make her ADHD.
Sorry to hear about your partner, glad he is doing better now .

Tbh she does seem to have a diagnosis via her local NHS but in one of her videos she talks about googling the questionnaire you get asked so she could prepare for the assessment which sounds a bit odd

petitspois

VIP Member
Was part of the reason to move to the south coast to be near his parents? if it was then I suspect they will be doing a lot of babysitting while Alice scoffs a seafood platter or two.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I wonder how much mat leave she’ll take. It won’t be long before she’s back out on the champers and seafood dinners, minus child.

miagia

Well, they've moved closer to her parents (who moved to be closer to Elfie and Hux). I also don't get the big deal about the Dad caring for the baby 😅

Calabria

VIP Member
Alice, you best clear some space next to the #slay notebooks and signs for all the breast milk branded tat you’ve no doubt already bought

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Companies in the US are already three years ahead of them in this 'femtech niche', one of them backed by $20 mill of funding (some of it from Bill Gates), Do they really think they are going to make this work, and retire off the back of it?