Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby looks quite thin :-( a bit like elfie did before she was really poorly. I hope he's okay.

What was/is wrong with Elfie health wise? She seems absolutely fine now?

I think the baby looks fine, small but not ill, my daughter was dainty, still is.

What was/is wrong with Elfie health wise? She seems absolutely fine now?

I think the baby looks fine, small but not ill, my daughter was dainty, still is.
She has a heart problem and lots of hospital involvement. That was the ‘reason’ (excuse) for the children going to their Dad’s in the first lockdown - to protect Elfie due to her health condition.

A rare form of CAH so unlikely the new baby has it as he has a different dad (Alice and her ex would both been carriers)

Reactions: 1
I agree, definitely diddy but looks rosy and healthy!
The last couple of days pics looks like he may have a bit of a need for a helmet, but I think lots of baby's can end up needing one (and maybe resolves on its own?)

Reactions: 2
I would be concerned about the prominent forehead, I am sure it must have been noticed by medical professionals at check ups. Most likely nothing, but definitely worth addressing x

Reactions: 2
Makes me uncomfortable talking about a baby's features. These are the things that get pulled up with Tattle is in the press and we are all condemned for being harridans

Reactions: 15
Sorry, that was me. I do take on board your comments, but my post was absolutely not in anyway to insinuate the baby was unattractive ( I think he is very cute), but with a medical background his forehead is definitely prominent it’s called Frontal Bossing. It can be something or nothing , but I was suggesting that I would want it to be looked at . Apologies if it appeared offensive, it wasn’t intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In fairness, she seems far less annoying these days.
I feel like this is linked to the much blander lifestyle she seems to have now. Boring man-child husband, no business class flights to NYC, no Gucci bag gifts. She’s a Mum of 3 in a suburban house.
But we all know it won’t last, and Wanky Braggy Alice will return!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, that was me. I do take on board your comments, but my post was absolutely not in anyway to insinuate the baby was unattractive ( I think he is very cute), but with a medical background his forehead is definitely prominent it’s called Frontal Bossing. It can be something or nothing , but I was suggesting that I would want it to be looked at . Apologies if it appeared offensive, it wasn’t intended.
I think it could just be a weird newborn hairline and odd lighting, my baby is a few weeks younger and in the right/wrong lighting or angle his head can look a bit weird in photos but it looks fine in real life 😅

Have to say it's nice to see someone else who can sometimes think of nothing but Hi to say to their baby, my Brian is mush!

Reactions: 1
Definitely an odd hairline. Bald at the front and a fair bit at the back. He’s growing into his head, looking cuter now