Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason she got married was to change her name, so Tattle wouldn't come up in searches 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Thanks all, have managed some half-decent snooping. I'm sure it's her.

Dadam sounds a bit pathetic to me, much as I think she's being very unfair expecting him to get over it in two days. But you know what they say - marry for money and you spend the rest of your life earning it every single day.
---
Wonder if this will be the beginning of the end for them.
I also wondered this. She doesn't have staying power and he's spoilt. But he DOES (or at least his parents do) have money, and that counts for a lot in Alice's world.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I do hope Elfie and her peers were not at all ‘influenced’ by her mother’s presentation today and have aspirations for a real career. Grifting is not a real job.
It must be quite an attractive ‘job’ to a teenager though. Like the new ‘I want to win X Factor’ or ‘I’m going to play for England’.
Fame, money and very little work.

Persephonehasreturned

If she actually adopts “Rif Raff” as a nickname for the baby, I’m going to lose it.

It would be the most self congratulating “nobody would think we’re poor” nickname possible.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
i can’t put my finger on it but there’s something weird about her TikTok videos about ADHD. They seem disingenuous somehow and not particularly helpful to someone who might be seeking a diagnosis themselves (I am ND myself). Lots of pointless bragging throughout..:she has such severe ADHD she was seen quickly (this is not illustrative of the situation nationally which she doesn’t really explain, just implies if you’re severe enough you’ll be seen quickly) and she had a really quick assessment which was a doddle as she did her research first, in fact she’s done so much research she’s basically completed the community support group she’s been referred to already. Like I say I can’t put my finger on it exactly…but a bit odd.
Bit in bold ... That is it for me. I found it a bit odd that she kept saying 'i found out I had ADHD from tik tok' with very little information about the process of getting a diagnosis, how long it took etc. A couple of my friends have been diagnosed/started the process and for them part of it was returning a huge form by a deadline (which they said was ironic as that can be very hard for people with ADHD).

It also felt odd she kept saying 'I found out I had ADHD from tik tok' which is a very click baity way of putting it and saying so little about the process, no tips for going through it or how to cope with the wait or anything.

It seems like an unsuccessful way of trying to build a niche or following - almost like how not to do it.

Crazies

She is SO uncool but thinks she’s cool and that’s what makes her so endlessly watchable.
Yes, I think this is why I find her so funny. I think she wants to be enviable? That photo is ALL about her. Two of her kids are looking away, Elfie’s pose looks uncomfortable, and man child is awkwardly plopped in…but Alice is front and center looking glam, and that’s all that matters 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Persephonehasreturned

Omg she’s got an eternity ring! They’ve been married one year!!!
I think it’s quite usual after the birth of the first baby of the marriage.

My dad got my mum one after I was born. I can confirm their marriage did not last an eternity 😅
---
Alice 100% wrote that for him
I’ll defend her here, there is no way she wrote that. Perhaps he let his stepdaughter write it.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
It's pretty sad really, as Alice has almost no friendships that last any length of time. The sister-in-law and next door neighbour are the new best friends. I wonder what she does to make herself so unlikable?

maliceinwanderlust

'10/10, top baby, would birth again'...

Expect another pregnancy within the year

(To be fair, when my newborn hormones were kicking around I felt invincible... It was after they wore off I knew what I'd let myself in for 😂)

• Haha