Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Grace's video where she has sought legal advice, I hope that is true and not a clip from an email sent by a friend. Alice is fucked. Is this why she reactivated her company, so her losses will be limited if she claims she posted this as part of her company and not as an individual if Grace sues?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

petitspois

VIP Member
Looks like Alice criticised Caroline and now Caroline us gunning for her. They’re all the same in many respects. Basically, Alice can’t really cut it as an influencer these days so is trying to set up as a teacher/insider giving tricks and tips. I don’t think I’d ever trust Alice.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Also she’s so disingenuous- we all know she’s given up her job. And she’s been off work for nearly a year.
Yet she says today that she ‘continues to spend a week a month’ scuttling through her ‘office’ clutching a tampon.
Who is this guff FOR? If she had an audience that cared what she said, they’d know like we do that this is bullshit.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I think she’s chatting shite. We’ve seen gas and air’s accounts from their heyday.

Maybe someone like Zendaya gets paid that much but not an influencer with 900k followers.

She also touched her nose just before she said the figure which is a tell for lying.

30 second search. Found this. That man totally gives me the ick. Who puts xxx at the end of a business website 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellabella

VIP Member
It must kill her that if you Google "Dan Salmassian" a picture of the two of them together from Tattle appears!
Screenshot_20230613-175826.png

• Haha
  • Wow

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Eugh, she is so cringe. Her TikTok about the driving license is just stupid. You’re disorganised Alice, that’s why you didn’t have the correct driving license. Also, surprised that her ADHD ‘journey’ is exclusive to TT, thought she would be sharing it with all her insta-huns.

• Angry

majestic26

VIP Member
Do agree that women need to be given adequate time to recover from having a baby, no matter how they're born.

But also, her kids are old enough to understand that their mums just had a baby and needs to be generally left alone to rest. My little boy had just turned 2 when his baby sister arrived and was extremely confused as to why I suddenly couldn't just jump up and grab him some juice or get on all fours and build a train track with him. Alice surely wouldn't be expected to do much on Christmas day, whether her kids are there or not. But as others have said, maybe it's just not 'her year'.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
An author, blogger, influencer, director that doesn't know when to use have rather than of. Says it all.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I don't think it needs to be labelled ad - but £600 for Alice to give you 'Mumtok' ideas is pretty predatory imo, especially when a lot of mums do feel desperate and turn to this idea of side hustles and social media income when on mat leave and struggling to get by.
Totally agree! The point that gets buried in the snipey to and fro there is that she’s selling ‘mumtok’ strategy so by definition the target market for a £600 ‘product’ is women with children who aren’t making as much as they want to from TikTok. The financials ARE the issue and it’s predatory.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I mean she's hoping to retire in her 40s and she's 39 now, so she'd better get on and cure cancer or whatever with her Femtech female company.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
And her Tiktok about why supposed Tiktok experts such as herself don't have more followers. Basically saying she keeps her best ideas for paying customers and she's so busy she doesn't have the time to dedicate to her own Tiktok. Which is bullshit, as she's clearly churning out the content and desperately thinking of clickbait worthy captions to boost her followers.

CommonLoon

Isn't one of Jude Law's children named Rafferty? I don't know why I have been holding on to that bit of trivia since the 90s, but I have and that's all I can think of when I see the baby's name!

Reactions: 5