Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually adopts “Rif Raff” as a nickname for the baby, I’m going to lose it.

It would be the most self congratulating “nobody would think we’re poor” nickname possible.

Reactions: 5
Why is she driving if she had a C-section two weeks ago?!
Are you not allowed to drive for a certain period of time after a section? I’ve not had one, hadn’t really given it much thought but suppose I thought it was like with vaginal births “when you feel able”?

Are you not allowed to drive for a certain period of time after a section? I’ve not had one, hadn’t really given it much thought but suppose I thought it was like with vaginal births “when you feel able”?
It’s classed as major surgery, it invalidates your insurance as you aren’t able to perform manoeuvres like an emergency stop. I think it’s 6 weeks but you can be signed fit sooner for some insurers.

Reactions: 7
It’s classed as major surgery, it invalidates your insurance as you aren’t able to perform manoeuvres like an emergency stop. I think it’s 6 weeks but you can be signed fit sooner for some insurers.
That makes sense. I should have just googled and not looked like a thicko

Reactions: 2
TBH I drove much sooner than that as I felt able to. But also Alice has had time to put her feet up post birth, much more so than most mums of three as the other two will have been with their dad. So her healing will be much faster than most.

Reactions: 1
Story just gone up showing her feeding him while they were out last night.
The godparents are from the latest job I think. So not known them long. Not exactly lifelong friends but then I don’t think she has any.

Reactions: 1
The godmother is a friend/ex-colleague of Adam's. She has no friends of her own. Maybe she can reinvent herself with the new baby?

Reactions: 6
Not giving her a view but is the baby being baptised? I haven't seen any sign of religious sensibilities.
I'm an Atheist but if you're going to put your child into a nominal religion do it because you intend to install Christian values and not because it's just 'the thing to do'. If you have no intention of following it up past the prestige and dressing up then just have a big party instead.

She’s claiming on LinkedIn that she hasn’t had any time off work for 20 years
So she's saying she worked through every holiday she went on for 20 years including her honeymoon, engagement celebration/photoshoot, taking the kids away by herself? I don't believe it but how depressing if it was true.