Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she posts during this pregnancy convinces me further she has been an absolute nightmare and has made everyone else’s lives, particularly her existing children’s, utterly miserable.

Reactions: 7
I think I’m ready to mute and block so I can’t see any more. I miss those kicks so much and I’m not currently ttc. Imagine if you were 😭 I know you don’t have to look blah blah blah, but there’s no kindness or compassion there.

Reactions: 2
I think I’m ready to mute and block so I can’t see any more. I miss those kicks so much and I’m not currently ttc. Imagine if you were 😭 I know you don’t have to look blah blah blah, but there’s no kindness or compassion there.
There are many things to criticise Alice for, but she clearly can’t win in this respect. She shares she’s feeling unwell and she’s being ungrateful because some women struggle with fertility, she shares a nice pregnancy related moment and she’s lacking in empathy because some women struggle with fertility.

Infertility is really sad and a huge strain on those who experience it - but other people don’t have to hide away their lives because others struggle.

Her complaining gets on my nerves because she has done duck all with her two children for years, started doing so and then got pregnant and became the most feeble woman to ever exist, without a doubt to their detriment.

Infertility is a personal problem and to be honest it’s unreasonable to expect some random, regardless of following size, to never post anything about their lives because some people struggle with it.

Reactions: 11
Can we just take a moment, please, to pray for poor Alice? She’s having to sacrifice having a real Christmas tree as she can’t possibly look after another living thing (it’s a tree, Alice, seriously).
She’s such a martyr. Slay every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we just take a moment, please, to pray for poor Alice? She’s having to sacrifice having a real Christmas tree as she can’t possibly look after another living thing (it’s a tree, Alice, seriously).
She’s such a martyr. Slay every day.
She is pathetic. All this lying around and complaining! I worked right up to the end with all four of my pregnancies, with none of this embarrassing weediness. (I know if you have eg HG or SPD there are real reasons why you have to ease up, but I don’t believe Alice has these). Slay indeed!

Also did anyone see her daughter doing a rude gesture in a now deleted story? I was quite shocked by that. How sexualised her daughter has become - not her fault, obvs.

Very true. I have no issue with it in principle - if people can afford it, it’s their business - but Alice just HAS to brag and make sure the whole world knows what she’s bought 🙄
And to ‘joke’ that she doesn’t know if she’s more excited to have her baby or open her advent calendar… Not funny, Alice. Really not funny.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Very true. I have no issue with it in principle - if people can afford it, it’s their business - but Alice just HAS to brag and make sure the whole world knows what she’s bought 🙄
And to ‘joke’ that she doesn’t know if she’s more excited to have her baby or open her advent calendar… Not funny, Alice. Really not funny.
I'm sure the baby is very much wanted, but she just... doesn't act like it, at all, ever. Always making little jokes like this, and at a certain point you kinda think - is it a joke anymore Alice? Maybe you are actually more excited by the calendar. After all, you were more excited by Soho House and nights out in Shoreditch than you were about your existing kids for a while.

Reactions: 6
There’s a very awkward woman on Tik tok who is a dead ringer for Alice, her content makes me want to crawl up my own bum it’s that dire, but I can’t help watching because I strongly believe Alice behaves like this around men 😂

I'm sure the baby is very much wanted, but she just... doesn't act like it, at all, ever. Always making little jokes like this, and at a certain point you kinda think - is it a joke anymore Alice? Maybe you are actually more excited by the calendar. After all, you were more excited by Soho House and nights out in Shoreditch than you were about your existing kids for a while.
I’m not convinced a baby is actually really wanted. She has 2 kids already and has so far failed to pull herself up to parent them properly despite living HER BEST LIFE year on year. She’s a self centred narcissist. I think a pregnancy was wanted but time will tell on the actual baby!

I’m not convinced a baby is actually really wanted. She has 2 kids already and has so far failed to pull herself up to parent them properly despite living HER BEST LIFE year on year. She’s a self centred narcissist. I think a pregnancy was wanted but time will tell on the actual baby!
I think the pregnancy is wanted by the creepy manchild, and Alice has gone along with it by way of keeping him (and his money / the nice lifestyle)

Reactions: 3
I think the pregnancy is wanted by the creepy manchild, and Alice has gone along with it by way of keeping him (and his money / the nice lifestyle)
That would explain her endless moaning - she thinks she's doing her weirdo husband a favour, and wants him to know how he's inconvenienced her.

Reactions: 4