Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I think she’s a twit. I don’t get the comments about her potentially palming the baby off to the OH. He’s the kids parent too.

She’s a twit as she has awful taste in partners and goes in head first at the first sight of a business class flight and seafood platter… without a care about her children.

Reactions: 8
Was part of the reason to move to the south coast to be near his parents? if it was then I suspect they will be doing a lot of babysitting while Alice scoffs a seafood platter or two.

Was part of the reason to move to the south coast to be near his parents? if it was then I suspect they will be doing a lot of babysitting while Alice scoffs a seafood platter or two.
I thought it was a the older kids dad had moved there and had full time custody of them. Her parents also moved down to be nearer the kids too.

Reactions: 1
Well, they've moved closer to her parents (who moved to be closer to Elfie and Hux). I also don't get the big deal about the Dad caring for the baby 😅

I have no issue with Dad caring for baby - a parent is a parent. But I can see her leaving baby with Manchild/husband/dad and continuing the ridiculous teenage life she had during lockdown, relinquishing all responsibility and failing to bond with the child. That isn’t ok.

Reactions: 4
As much as I think she’s a twit. I don’t get the comments about her potentially palming the baby off to the OH. He’s the kids parent too.

She’s a twit as she has awful taste in partners and goes in head first at the first sight of a business class flight and seafood platter… without a care about her children.
I meant more that she’ll be craving being off doing all those things come rain or shine without him. Definitely no shade to him having to do his share of the parenting, she should absolutely have her own time, that’s very important. But we know Alice’s idea/quantity of me-time isn’t always in alignment with others’ expectations 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she a pregnant woman or an invalid?

The relentless ‘poor me’ nature of her posts is pathetic. She doesn’t even have her children full time to look after like most other pregnant mums. When I think of how busy I was when pregnant with #3 (and a full time job I did til the end) and how I just got on with it and felt lucky I was having another...

I don’t recognise this quasi disabled status she is portraying on her Insta.

Pull yourself together Alice, there’s nothing wrong with you, and other women will be feeling as irritated as I am!

Reactions: 10
She’s terrible…has to remind everyone how much she’s suffering all the time, what a nightmare!! Imagine living with her constant moaning 💀. Pregnancy isn’t easy, but she has tons of help with her older kids, can work from home, is able to rest…she never shows any gratitude for her advantages.

She’s terrible…has to remind everyone how much she’s suffering all the time, what a nightmare!! Imagine living with her constant moaning 💀. Pregnancy isn’t easy, but she has tons of help with her older kids, can work from home, is able to rest…she never shows any gratitude for her advantages.
That’s because she’s entitled and up her own arse…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely can't believe how ungrateful one woman can be,so much whinging. If she spoke loads and loads and you had her moaning now and again i
Would get it-but she barely posts so her few posts and choice of words to write and it's ungrateful to a fair few that would kill for the chance at her pregnancy. Like I said I know it's hard,but she's so moany. She's a massive plonk though so she's probably dying for a drink more than anything.

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s the only woman to ever have been pregnant and that her pregnancy is for sure the hardest one ever. Her baby is bigger than yours, she’s older than you, she’s more achey and ill…I actually cannot stand her 😂.
And those stupid shoes as a permanent reminder of how hard her pregnancy has been. She truly seems to think that everyone owes her something. How typical of Alice though…throw some money and presents at her and she’ll willingly go through “hell” to get them 😂

I really can't imagine how anyone puts up with her - an absolute moaning bore. Also the trainers are HIDEOUS. It looks like she just said yes to every design feature available 😂

Also I die that she has to write London > Poole in her bio. Just to show SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON GUYS! More accurate would be Nottingham > Milton Keynes > Barnes (for a few weeks) > Shoreditch (fairly briefly) > Poole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13