Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hetman12

Weird take on a situation that’s nothing like what happened to her
Weird to use the current awful situation for teens from low income/disadvantaged background getting graded down to boast about her own credentials

Also she’s white and middle class so will move through professional circles very easily, and comes from a financially secure background so can afford to flunk things/change her mind/do unpaid work experience. Also she went to uni before the huge tuition fees increase, so it’s no big deal to just drop out because she couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like it . Her path has no relevance to anyone who has been fucked over by this government. What is she talking about.
Also “head of marketing by 30”. So was I. Let’s get a grip here: it’s not groundbreaking stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
It’s the lack of addressing or acknowledging the situation that is the biggest crime, in my opinion.

Parenting is difficult, and as someone who has opted not to be a parent, I won’t judge a person who wants a break from being the primary caregiver, if they’re in a position to do so (let’s not forget that Alice is incredibly lucky to be able to take a break - it’s a privilege beyond most parents).

However, I absolutely WILL judge her if she’s previously marketed herself as a single mum, written a book about being a single mum, and most importantly, hasn’t been honest with any of her followers, many of whom found her and follow her because she is a single mum! It’s the pivot of the century!

I do judge her a bit for wanting to re-live the early twenties she never had, too. I mean, maybe this is very easy for me to say as I don’t (and won’t) have children, but did she not think about what she’d be potentially missing out on when she had kids at such a young age? Is it not a bit embarrassing to live like a 25-year old at age 35? Even if you needed a break from the responsibility of parenting, which after Dan the Conman, I could totally understand... wouldn’t you spend that break sorting your life out (go to therapy, sort a suitable house out, etc) rather than hanging out at Shoreditch House?

I just don’t understand her and I find her incredibly cringeworthy. I’m sure she’ll spin comments here as part mum-shaming, part fun-shaming and part jealousy, but she is genuinely the last woman on earth I’d swap places with. I’ll happily stick with my current version of age-appropriate fun (in pre-covid times: dinner parties, theatre and cinema outings, coffees or brunch meetups, weekends away) rather than running around London, drinking overpriced cocktails in shoes that are difficult to walk in, just like I did 10 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Says she’s proud she didn’t hug the washing machine delivery men. I’m surprised she didn’t ask his name so she could get it tattooed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
yeah I looked and couldn't find him in her people she follows.....
I think stalking her ex (who by all accounts sounds like a decent bloke) is probably a step too far. Plus a reason why this site gets a bad name when in the press / mentioned by influencers

Reactions: 25

Ellabella

VIP Member
She was happy to dox herself when Rightmove were paying her to advertise their services!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just knew she would post something about exam results. “Never mind if didn’t get the grades you needed, look how great I am.”

Pathetic. Sit down, love. Your life is a slow motion car crash and you’ve had more jobs, homes and dicks than the rest of us have had hot dinners. You are not a good advert for not getting the grades.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

petitspois

VIP Member
She behaves like I did in my early twenties, not sure why she has such arrested development. She’s basically sacrificed her kids for her love life. Just because she’s middle class and has a job she seems to be viewed differently but I don’t see much difference in her and Katie Price when all said and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

missT

No one doxxed her. She posted more than enough private information and photos herself. I hoped she had learned a hard lesson with the Dan thing, but it doesn’t seem like she has. If you don’t want people discussing your private life, don’t put it out there.
Is she effing serious about the doxxing? Publishing any private info or links on here is banned, she repeatedly posted stories and pics of her street in Shoreditch when she moved there (I bloody live 5 mins away from her so I recognised it instantly), back when she moved in with the conman, she did a whole ass post of her front door ALONG with the house number for all of her 21k followers to see, then was conned by the conman, then she later edited all her instagram photo descriptions to remove any mention of him and match the new, single woman (but still a mum) narrative, honestly this woman needs to GTFO the internet or keep all her shit private. You can't monetise your life for yeeeeears and then get upset when people make comments and assumptions about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ellabella

VIP Member
Head of marketing aged 30
Loses custody of kids aged 35

But just as long as you've got a well paid job Alice, that's the most important thing 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Well she pretty much confirms she came on to defend herself and was banned. Alice is pretending it was “people I know” but I very much doubt that.

I think it’s so interesting that Tattle gets her back up SO much. She’s very much small fry here, a very slow moving thread, and people are relatively fair to her in general. I suppose comments about her disappearing children touch a nerve, though.

I personally cannot stand it when influencers say they’ve been “doxxed”, but what they actually mean is they posted photos of their new gaff on Instagram and people recognised it and realised which street they live on and easily found the Rightmove listing but didn’t share it (as per Tattle rules). I’ve had friends doxxed, properly doxxed, due to their political activism and feminism. We’re talking actual addresses shared online, photos of their kids, photos outside their house to intimidate them, having to change their phone numbers. Nobody on Tattle is doing this to Alice or anyone else.

• Wow

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Who remembers Slay?! Her life coaching business - she was trying to charge something like £1500 for life advice!!

• Haha
  • Wow

majestic26

VIP Member
Two weird things. Joint bank accounts with someone you've known for a year after you were very recently conned by a partner?! Oh no baby no. Danger!!

Also... who takes selfies on a first date?! Just me that finds that weird?! How do you suggest it? Gives me the ick.

missT

I can’t shame her for not giving up a job for her kids. Sorry, but this is 2020 and that’s not cool. She needed a fucking job, that consulting thing she did was a joke. She was a full time mum for a long time and if she now wants to get back to work, that’s cool, her ex can take the kids full time, it’s probs better for them anyway.
But that’s not the issue here. The issue isn’t that she got a new job. It’s moving 3 houses in under a year, uprooting the kids to move in with a man she didn’t know then getting conned out of 10k. Then moving again, signing a contract for a lease for 3 years, then deciding that’s not for her either, sending the kids off to their dad’s as she decides she’s done it enough and just wants to live in Shoreditch and spend all her time at Shoreditch House. She’s probs still working from home (most agencies aren’t going back to the office in 2020) and not travelling, for a long time, I don’t think she gave up her kids for her job, she either lost custody or her ex stepped in and decided the kids were exposed to enough of her shit and could use some stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

fred1998

From her latest blog post: ‘But I am also a woman in world that favours men, a single parent who, six years ago, suffered from acute post-natal depression and anxiety. I don’t have a degree and a short time ago was jobless and relying on benefits to support myself and my two children.’

You’re a woman who lives in a safe society where you’re not being forced to marry, have kids, face FGM etc, you have an excellent job and are in a MUCH better position than most women in this country, let alone the wider world.

You suffered from mental illness in a country where you’re not going to be outcast and there is free access to healthcare and you have plenty of friends and family around for support.

You don’t have a degree 🥺🥺 but you could have been educated up to 18 years old for free and could have gone to university on a loan from the government, which you only pay back if you’re earning a high enough wage, and have managed to become a director of business (or whatever) at a large company.

You claimed benefits from a state system that allows this, they were educated for free and would have had access to a hot meal (if they needed it) you got to rent your parents home and have previously said their dad is a good source of support.

She needs to check her privilege. What a tone deaf, conceited little bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

jeezlouise

Three boyfriends/fiances/conmen, five homes, three schools. A year in life of Hux and Elfie. Oof.

• Sad
  • Wow

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Who remembers Slay?! Her life coaching business - she was trying to charge something like £1500 for life advice!!
What a crock of shit that was! Can you imagine her advice? Feeling a bit stuck in a rut? MOVE HOUSE! Uproot your kids to London, move them in with a man you bearly know. That’s not working out? MOVE HOUSE! Join Shoreditch house, and don’t forget to buy a Gucci handbag.

• Haha

SeaWitch

I’m sorry this might be the most hateful comment on all of tattle but....

Does she remind anyone else of Matt Hancock?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

miagia

I started following Alice when she lived in Shoreditch the first time with Will before they had kids, haha! It does look like her aim is to "pick up where she left off". I remember her saying that she had to have children early because she had a health condition (I think, endo) that meant she might lose fertility earlier than average.

To be honest, now the kids are (we assume) living with their Dad and his wife full-time, I'm kind of more relaxed about her having flings/dating/whatever (assuming she pays maintenance and doesn't involve the kids in any of these mens' lives too soon as she always has done before!). The kids will make of the situation what they will when they're older and clearly their transition to living with their Dad has only happened because of Alice having a breakdown/putting the kids in danger. Whether the kids will feel abandoned or understand will be a test for the future...but either way, given everything that has happened, living with their Dad is certainly best for them right now.

Even though I'm kind of 'whatever' about her dating/shagging around now, I still wonder WHY she feels the need to post every man she even touches on her IG!!!!! Also, the private member trendy media shallow life is so cringe. I reckon I earn about the same as Alice and I also live in London....with the life she lives, i think she either has help from mum/dad (esp. if paying maintenance to Will) or spends LITERALLY every penny she earns or is maxing out credit cards. As we've said before, it smacks of someone deeply insecure and STILL not seeking out a happy life but instead, just a life that she assumes people will envy *facepalm*

Reactions: 15