Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long this boyfriend will last 👀

Guessing those legs belong to this guy
Took me two minutes to find him on Instagram. His username is nicogrounds. This woman is unbelievable, and I am just so sad for her.
I don’t have children so can’t pretend to know what that is like, but her current life, as little of it as she shares right now (compared to the oversharing she did in the past) just seems so empty. She’s got a good job in advertising, she moved to Shoreditch and probably pays extortionate money for her flat, this is what you do when you’re in your late 20s with no commitments. I mean, I guess she did it backwards and tbh I think it’s so much better for her kids to be full time at their dad’s. But it just makes me so sad I can’t even snark. I hope she’s going to therapy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Took me two minutes to find him on Instagram. His username is nicogrounds. This woman is unbelievable, and I am just so sad for her.
I don’t have children so can’t pretend to know what that is like, but her current life, as little of it as she shares right now (compared to the oversharing she did in the past) just seems so empty. She’s got a good job in advertising, she moved to Shoreditch and probably pays extortionate money for her flat, this is what you do when you’re in your late 20s with no commitments. I mean, I guess she did it backwards and tbh I think it’s so much better for her kids to be full time at their dad’s. But it just makes me so sad I can’t even snark. I hope she’s going to therapy.
Sub-editor for Sky Sports News. I imagine AJT is anticipating a glamorous, celeb-filled life, but the reality will be she’ll become a sports widow, occasionally mixing with little-known sports people who she has no interest in whatsoever.
Also looks like he’s a big football fan, drinking in pubs and going to matches. Isn’t that something she deplores and has slagged off many times in the past?

Reactions: 4
The bed is actually a lounger at shoreditch house, so obv there living her millennial media trendy life of dreams.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok, so looking at his Instagram, he has zero pictures that suggest he ever had a committed relationship.

That could mean he scrubs all mention of them when the relationship is over (fair), or it could mean that he just keeps his relationships off social media for privacy (also fair), or he could keep them off there because he’s a total player. Who knows? I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.

He seems to have a lot of lad’s nights out and football trips with his dad, travel with his brother, even fancy dress nights out which is not something I’d expect of a 30-something. I wonder if he’s younger than her?

I wonder what she’s told him about her kids? Or Dan? I wonder what was said about her fake birthday and it being attended by people she barely knows and has only met recently? If I were him I’d be seeing all of this as red flags! That makes me think he’s either a) incredibly stupid b) been very much lied to her by her and it’s all going to blow up in her face or c) doesn’t care because he’s only in it for a short-term shag arrangement and some fun nights out.

Tread carefully, Alice. I know you think we’re all just jealous trolls but posters here clocked Dan waaaay before you did.

Reactions: 7
I retract my previous comment, I no longer feel sorry for her. She’s an irresponsible dick.

Reactions: 9
At least this one looks semi normal. Not like Shaun aka, ‘Mr Big of Milton Keynes’ and Uri the Conman.
In all seriousness, I’d love to know how she can afford to move so many times. In less than a year she’s moved in with Uri (and been conned out of thousands to him), moved to another house and then moved again to E London (where rents are around £2k pm minimum).....she’s left two rental contracts early and no doubt had to pay a months rent up front (plus letting fees etc) and just general moving costs. I’m guessing she’s on around £70k a year, but even so, it must’ve cost a fortune just going from one place to another....

Reactions: 8
I started following Alice when she lived in Shoreditch the first time with Will before they had kids, haha! It does look like her aim is to "pick up where she left off". I remember her saying that she had to have children early because she had a health condition (I think, endo) that meant she might lose fertility earlier than average.

To be honest, now the kids are (we assume) living with their Dad and his wife full-time, I'm kind of more relaxed about her having flings/dating/whatever (assuming she pays maintenance and doesn't involve the kids in any of these mens' lives too soon as she always has done before!). The kids will make of the situation what they will when they're older and clearly their transition to living with their Dad has only happened because of Alice having a breakdown/putting the kids in danger. Whether the kids will feel abandoned or understand will be a test for the future...but either way, given everything that has happened, living with their Dad is certainly best for them right now.

Even though I'm kind of 'whatever' about her dating/shagging around now, I still wonder WHY she feels the need to post every man she even touches on her IG!!!!! Also, the private member trendy media shallow life is so cringe. I reckon I earn about the same as Alice and I also live in London....with the life she lives, i think she either has help from mum/dad (esp. if paying maintenance to Will) or spends LITERALLY every penny she earns or is maxing out credit cards. As we've said before, it smacks of someone deeply insecure and STILL not seeking out a happy life but instead, just a life that she assumes people will envy *facepalm*

Reactions: 15
So her new friends must ask questions about her life and, unless she lies, she must reply ‘yeah, I’ve got two kids, they live with their Dad’

what a hollow existence.

Reactions: 8
Three boyfriends/fiances/conmen, five homes, three schools. A year in life of Hux and Elfie. Oof.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I appreciate that the children living with their father is a decision that has been made with their best interests in mind, but I’d be very ashamed to say my children lived full time with their father and I had weekend contact.

It probably makes sense with the travel she does for her work.

Reactions: 6
I appreciate that the children living with their father is a decision that has been made with their best interests in mind, but I’d be very ashamed to say my children lived full time with their father and I had weekend contact.

It probably makes sense with the travel she does for her work.
I don't think there is anything wrong with children living with their Dad - they've got to live at one house for most of the time (if the parents live far apart like Will and Alice), and there's no reason why that should be the Mum rather than the Dad. However, the way Alice acted when they DID live with her was horrific, and the reasons they've actually had to make the move to live with their Dad are incredibly sad and traumatic :( agreed that the arrangement also makes sense if she's travelling for work a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I imagine she’s using the need to travel for work as her reason/explanation for the children not living with her. She’ll get more understanding, and potentially lots of sympathy, that way.

Reactions: 3
The new boyfriend is definitely younger than her. With the kids out of the way, this relationship might succeed where all her others have failed. Not one single previous boyfriend has been interested in her kids. She can finally lead the life she's been desperate for, albeit at the expense of her kids.

Reactions: 2
The new boyfriend is definitely younger than her. With the kids out of the way, this relationship might succeed where all her others have failed. Not one single previous boyfriend has been interested in her kids. She can finally lead the life she's been desperate for, albeit at the expense of her kids.
Looks like he graduated in 2008, so of a similar age I think?

Hopefully the kids will have a settled and happy life now and see Mum as some sort of exciting creature they interact with every now and then. If their stepmum cares for them then I’m sure they’ll have a good upbringing.

Reactions: 2
The stepmother seems to be the complete opposite to Alice in every way.

I don't think there is anything wrong with children living with their Dad - they've got to live at one house for most of the time (if the parents live far apart like Will and Alice), and there's no reason why that should be the Mum rather than the Dad.
I completely agree, nothing wrong with children living with their father. But Alice’s whole identity was ‘young single mother of two’. Her blog is littered with posts about being solely responsible for her two small children.

I’d personally be ashamed my children didn’t live with me full time - I actually can’t even imagine it -and I bet Alice isn’t entirely comfortable with it either.

Reactions: 7
Alice can hardly say that the kids are living with their dad because she travels for work when she’s been working from home for 5 months 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.