Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the children are back, but she’s still hitting the booze. Two cocktails mid afternoon, before making TikToks with Elfie? Then presumably more tonight while she’s on zoom or whatever else. What happens if one of the children takes ill and needs driving somewhere? And do children really need the idea that adults can only have fun if they’re tipsy?

Reactions: 5
Oh gawd that tic tok is awful! Cringe. Can’t believe she would do that with her daughter! And the tattoo 🤣😆

Reactions: 6
I can't work out what the tattoo is but it looks bleeping dreadful, like a preying mantis.

• Haha
Homeschooling moan-it 'had' been a day of it! What is the dancing,why!? why share
So much,once bitten.......just no no no to
Dancing in short shorts with your daughter to the internet 🤯🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Keep yourself safe,leave the internet alone -Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 3
Homeschooling moan-it 'had' been a day of it! What is the dancing,why!? why share
So much,once bitten.......just no no no to
Dancing in short shorts with your daughter to the internet 🤯🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Keep yourself safe,leave the internet alone -Jesus Christ.
She can’t keep herself safe from the internet and predators/con men, why would you think she’d be concerned about her daughter!

Reactions: 4
🙄 she has just tweeted the following :I'm privileged, but how much is that privilege tempered with life circumstance? It's a nuanced and complex conversation that I'm not sure I have the answers to. bit.ly/2VyUJEn #privilege - what a t**t

• Haha
From her latest blog post: ‘But I am also a woman in world that favours men, a single parent who, six years ago, suffered from acute post-natal depression and anxiety. I don’t have a degree and a short time ago was jobless and relying on benefits to support myself and my two children.’

You’re a woman who lives in a safe society where you’re not being forced to marry, have kids, face FGM etc, you have an excellent job and are in a MUCH better position than most women in this country, let alone the wider world.

You suffered from mental illness in a country where you’re not going to be outcast and there is free access to healthcare and you have plenty of friends and family around for support.

You don’t have a degree 🥺🥺 but you could have been educated up to 18 years old for free and could have gone to university on a loan from the government, which you only pay back if you’re earning a high enough wage, and have managed to become a director of business (or whatever) at a large company.

You claimed benefits from a state system that allows this, they were educated for free and would have had access to a hot meal (if they needed it) you got to rent your parents home and have previously said their dad is a good source of support.

She needs to check her privilege. What a tone deaf, conceited little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From her latest blog post: ‘But I am also a woman in world that favours men, a single parent who, six years ago, suffered from acute post-natal depression and anxiety. I don’t have a degree and a short time ago was jobless and relying on benefits to support myself and my two children.’

You’re a woman who lives in a safe society where you’re not being forced to marry, have kids, face FGM etc, you have an excellent job and are in a MUCH better position than most women in this country, let alone the wider world.

You suffered from mental illness in a country where you’re not going to be outcast and there is free access to healthcare and you have plenty of friends and family around for support.

You don’t have a degree 🥺🥺 but you could have been educated up to 18 years old for free and could have gone to university on a loan from the government, which you only pay back if you’re earning a high enough wage, and have managed to become a director of business (or whatever) at a large company.

You claimed benefits from a state system that allows this, they were educated for free and would have had access to a hot meal (if they needed it) you got to rent your parents home and have previously said their dad is a good source of support.

She needs to check her privilege. What a tone deaf, conceited little witch.
Permanent victim

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She says in her post that she could call her parents and they’d lend her money if she needed it. Don’t think she realises how lucky she is to be in that position.

I hate comparative suffering but she truly does not realise how easy she has it!

Reactions: 8
🙄 she has just tweeted the following :I'm privileged, but how much is that privilege tempered with life circumstance? It's a nuanced and complex conversation that I'm not sure I have the answers to. bit.ly/2VyUJEn #privilege - what a t**t
But the blog post that links to is actually over a year old if you look at the dates of the comments on it... Not even a new blog post from her.

She’s now deleted the tweet. Either she got some replies telling her to grow up, or she came to her senses, or she reads here and realised she’s a complete knob.

I reckon the latter. Hi Alice! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

And let’s not forget her parents built her a 2 bed annex in garden for her to live in.. probably rent free... if that’s not privilege what the duck is 🤣🤣. Absolute sickening twit Alice.

• Wow
And let’s not forget her parents built her a 2 bed annex in garden for her to live in.. probably rent free... if that’s not privilege what the duck is 🤣🤣. Absolute sickening twit Alice.
She claimed she was paying them over £1k per month in rent to live in that annex...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.