Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s still prioritising pension payments as she claimed a few years ago? I know she’ll have a work pension now rather than a private one, but she should still be prioritising that as much as possible. Then there’s the fact she lost £15k savingd to Dan. Is she building that back up? Does she have to pay maintenance to her ex husband now?

All this moving and renting in London, lobster dinners, Shoreditch House membership - it’s not actually that affordable on a salary of around £70k, at least not if you don’t want to piss every single penny away each month. And Alice is definitely not the type to be taking packed lunches to work and shopping around for the cheapest energy supplier etc.

I can’t help having the suspicion that she’s fully embraced the ‘carefree’ attitude to money as well. I hope I’m wrong!
how did he con her out of £15k? was it for a house deposit or did he actually run off with her money?

yeah I looked and couldn't find him in her people she follows.....
I think stalking her ex (who by all accounts sounds like a decent bloke) is probably a step too far. Plus a reason why this site gets a bad name when in the press / mentioned by influencers

Reactions: 25
how did he con her out of £15k? was it for a house deposit or did he actually run off with her money?
We don’t know exactly what happened. There was a Mumsnet thread that was clearly written by her, and she mentioned in it that she had lent him the money (I think), but obviously she didn’t get it back.

I’m not remembering all the details so maybe you can read back on old threads to find more info.

Reactions: 1
We don’t know exactly what happened. There was a Mumsnet thread that was clearly written by her, and she mentioned in it that she had lent him the money (I think), but obviously she didn’t get it back.

I’m not remembering all the details so maybe you can read back on old threads to find more info.
The post on Mumsnet mentioned him asking for money under different pretences, like car payments and child support payments if I remember correctly (he had two children with his ex wife)

Reactions: 3
The post on Mumsnet mentioned him asking for money under different pretences, like car payments and child support payments if I remember correctly (he had two children with his ex wife)
Yep, and then it transpired that he’d done the same to another woman, who Alice ended up being in contact with. He’s clearly very skilled at being a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Yep, and then it transpired that he’d done the same to another woman, who Alice ended up being in contact with. He’s clearly very skilled at being a nasty piece of work.
Let’s not forget both ladies got tattoos...Alice got a tattoo of his name which she then covered with a praying mantis tattoo LOL and the previous lady only posted she was getting a tattoo removed and how pain is proof of weakness leaving the body. I found it sooooo disturbing he got both of them to get tattoos? Like in a bloody cult?

Reactions: 5

oh wow! thanks i must have missed all of this.

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget both ladies got tattoos...Alice got a tattoo of his name which she then covered with a praying mantis tattoo LOL and the previous lady only posted she was getting a tattoo removed and how pain is proof of weakness leaving the body. I found it sooooo disturbing he got both of them to get tattoos? Like in a bloody cult?
It looked almost like his signature, like she’d been branded. It was quite disturbing. I absolutely love the conversion to a praying mantis though. Credit to Alice for that one!

Reactions: 2
I think stalking her ex (who by all accounts sounds like a decent bloke) is probably a step too far. Plus a reason why this site gets a bad name when in the press / mentioned by influencers
Agreed but having a look to satisfy curiosity and then leaving it is by no way staking. Context is everything.

I didn’t realise there was already a thread 4 so have had plenty to catch up on!
Perhaps a controversial opinion, but she wouldn’t be getting half as much stick if she was a bloke leaving her kids.

(I don’t think I could do it, and I’m very happy with my boring life and fat legs!)

She has made some awful choices I genuinely hope she finds some inner peace.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise there was already a thread 4 so have had plenty to catch up on!
Perhaps a controversial opinion, but she wouldn’t be getting half as much stick if she was a bloke leaving her kids.

(I don’t think I could do it, and I’m very happy with my boring life and fat legs!)

She has made some awful choices I genuinely hope she finds some inner peace.
It’s not just the fact she left her kids though. It’s the complete hypocrisy of her having built a brand, and made thousands and thousands of pounds, based on being someone that she clearly isn’t. Not to mention what she has exposed the children to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not just the fact she left her kids though. It’s the complete hypocrisy of her having built a brand, and made thousands and thousands of pounds, based on being someone that she clearly isn’t. Not to mention what she has exposed the children to.
Spot on.

It's also the fact she's keeping up the ridiculous charade that her life is all so fabulous, such fun yet it's an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, and the second something goes well the smugness is unbearable.

Reactions: 8
I still can’t get my head round having a tattoo of a man’s surname no matter how long you’ve known him but especially how new that relationship was

Reactions: 4
Is it thousands of pounds tho? I think it’s another fantasy.
I don’t know if she’s fooling anyone apart from herself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is it thousands of pounds tho? I think it’s another fantasy.
I don’t know if she’s fooling anyone apart from herself. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She must have been making a fair amount, with writing for big newspapers, plus the blog and her influencer stuff.

I’m 99.9% certain this is Uri’s ex wife....Alice now follows her so I assume they bonded over his awful ways....I wonder what he’s doing now, especially as he’s been outed on here...? Such a creep.
E5408E61-B1C2-436E-86DA-40A456A6C3B3.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.