Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I just think it is so, so sad that she was their primary care giver and she was forced to, or willingly, relinquished that. All because she has prioritised men and a Shoreditch lifestyle over her children. One day she will bitterly regret that.

Reactions: 13

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Absolutely. But portraying a life (in both relationships) as the greatest fun, love of her life, such joy, the best thing ever, on social media and for financial gain is just so shit of her.
That’s very true.

I do wonder though if she portrays her life and relationships as something they are not due to her own self loathing or insecurity, more than it just being for financial reasons. This is just conjecture on my part, but I think you’d have to be pretty unhappy with yourself and desperate for love to fall for the Salmassian shit they way she did.

Alice has always struck me as a terribly unhappy person who seems desperate for male attention in particular, and for other women to covet her “amazing” life, and selling that life on social media was just the easiest way to maintain it (you get attention, free stuff and make easy money).

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
You’re right, Alice. Education isn’t everything, but neither is living like you’re a childfree 25-year old with a life of cocktails and lobster dinners when actually you’re pushing 40 and your two kids have been shipped off to their dad.

jeezlouise

Just catching up...does she have a new man again??
Yes I think so, there was a hastily removed blurry picture of her feet and a pair of trainers on a sun lounger at SH yesterday morning. I don't begrudge the woman a shag but the need to put it on social media for everyone including your children to see is bewildering.

• Haha

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine being the primary carer for your two children for 10 years and then being happy for them to move quite a far distance away to live with the other parent because you want to live a show-off big city lifestyle instead.
This for me is why she is one of the most repulsive influencers out there. I mean, she better have some bloody good reasons that she is keeping to herself for moving her kids across the country. Because at present it certainly looks as though she has ditched them to live a single lifestyle.

And I know, I know, we would not crucify a man for doing the same. But, I don't know. I can't reconcile having a yummy mummy blog for years and then ditching them like this. (Although of course the father may have said no more of the moving and boyfriends crap and demanded custody, still means she is a bit of a c*nt who doesn't prioritise her childrens wellbeing)

• Heart

miagia

Yes, as someone mentioned she literally sold her house moving story to Right Move complete with photos and location 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I didn’t realise there was already a thread 4 so have had plenty to catch up on!
Perhaps a controversial opinion, but she wouldn’t be getting half as much stick if she was a bloke leaving her kids.

(I don’t think I could do it, and I’m very happy with my boring life and fat legs!)

She has made some awful choices I genuinely hope she finds some inner peace.
It’s not just the fact she left her kids though. It’s the complete hypocrisy of her having built a brand, and made thousands and thousands of pounds, based on being someone that she clearly isn’t. Not to mention what she has exposed the children to.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Imagine being so sad you have to speculate on it 😂
I can’t even say that it is a chicken and egg situation, as the oversharing comes first. And the oversharing comes from the type of personality that has no appropriate boundaries, the type of personality that quickly relocates and moves random men in with her small children.

Lacking appropriate personal boundaries or discussing potentially harmful content posted online? I know which one I think is sadder.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
So, Alice does #bekind only apply to us?
and it looks like the Twitter user she has named has no idea who she is and doesn’t use forums? So she’s publicly setting her loyal followers on an innocent person. Nice, real nice. That is far more akin to bullying than this forum in my opinion.

FFS Alice. Get over yourself. The reason forums like this exist isn’t because we’re all jealous bitches, it’s because “influencers” and wannabes like you block us the minute we give you some valid criticism or point out something you don’t like. That’s fair enough, if you don’t want our comments on your social media. But you can’t block us and our opinions from the internet completely.

Scunci

Yes her new friend fits the bill exactly for what Alice idolizes- money, booze, connections. It's funny (but not really) that she thinks she is portraying a wonderful, aspirational life. I would not trade places with her for all the seafood platters in the world haha. The early twenties lifestyle she's trying to recreate makes no sense for where she is now, there's a reason people grow out of it and settle down, most of us realize there is more to life. She is so lucky to have two kids, loving parents, and career opportunities, she could carve out a meaningful, peaceful life for all of them. But instead she's chasing the life she thinks she's lost and is owed. She might be having fun but my guess is she is not feeling fulfilled or happy and probably doesn't have the self- awareness to understand why.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is it a bit weird (and extremely egotistical) that she has that huge framed photograph of herself, in a prominent position, in every house she’s lived in?

• Haha
  • Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Well it’s finally official! 1 year together; engaged; planning a wedding; joint bank account; moving in / living together; possibly relocating…
How long are we giving this one?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

missT

I honestly still think the best thing she did for her kids is send them off to live with their dad and stepmom in a more appropriate living situation, away from London, close to nature and probably witnessing a much healthier partnership between two adults than they ever witnessed living with her. I think she’s dying inside and I don’t judge her for what she did, while it is selfish, those kids are way better off now

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It’s the whole ‘boujie lunch’ thing that got me. That’s how 15 year olds speak; not grown women.
And then of course we get the pictures like the Alice of old… Oysters, lobster, ‘ooh look at my expensive lunch and my bang average, inappropriately aged man’
Change the record, Alice.

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Her bizarre priorities will never cease to amaze me.

I genuinely suspect she’s been bankrolled and extra coddled by her parents since the con man Dan Salmassian. I mean, them moving closer to the kids is lovely but it was clearly to facilitate her as well.

I am the same age as her and I cannot imagine ever asking my parents for anything, let alone taking it from them. Meanwhile in the last few years she’s lived in their property and upended their lives to a different location. That’s just what we know about!

Not the strong independent woman she likes to pretend she is. Thank god she’s not trying to flog life coaching anymore. Middle clase fraud.