Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out on the booze again from the looks of it. If this is what her content is going to be like for the foreseeable, that's an easy unfollow.

The stepmother seems to be the complete opposite to Alice in every way.

I completely agree, nothing wrong with children living with their father. But Alice’s whole identity was ‘young single mother of two’. Her blog is littered with posts about being solely responsible for her two small children.

I’d personally be ashamed my children didn’t live with me full time - I actually can’t even imagine it -and I bet Alice isn’t entirely comfortable with it either.
I think it goes beyond shame. I’m a single parent and if I genuinely thought my kids would be better off with their dad, whilst it would kill me, I would enable that, because they come first. My issue is that I can’t imagine thinking my child would be better off with someone else and NOT making the changes to my life that made it so that wasn’t the case. I’d be working in a cafe 2 mins from their dads if needs be - when you have kids your decisions should / do generally revolve around their well being as a priority. Sometimes that means giving up the international job (been there, done that, resigned) and the revolving door of men.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God she may as well move in to bloody Shoreditch House she’s there so much.

Alice. Having a SH membership is not a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it goes beyond shame. I’m a single parent and if I genuinely thought my kids would be better off with their dad, whilst it would kill me, I would enable that, because they come first. My issue is that I can’t imagine thinking my child would be better off with someone else and NOT making the changes to my life that made it so that wasn’t the case. I’d be working in a cafe 2 mins from their dads if needs be - when you have kids your decisions should / do generally revolve around their well being as a priority. Sometimes that means giving up the international job (been there, done that, resigned) and the revolving door of men.
Agreed. Remember when it was her daughter’s birthday during lockdown and she seemed quite comfortable just having FaceTime? I would have done anything just to even see her from the bottom of the garden. I think those kids are better off- she’s a head case.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what she’s told the new man, / new best friend / new social circle. I wonder if any of them will google her and uncover the truth!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s just a female thing but I’m straight on google when I meet someone to try to see if they’re a weirdo. If her new bloke does that then he’ll see it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t shame her for not giving up a job for her kids. Sorry, but this is 2020 and that’s not cool. She needed a bleeping job, that consulting thing she did was a joke. She was a full time mum for a long time and if she now wants to get back to work, that’s cool, her ex can take the kids full time, it’s probs better for them anyway.
But that’s not the issue here. The issue isn’t that she got a new job. It’s moving 3 houses in under a year, uprooting the kids to move in with a man she didn’t know then getting conned out of 10k. Then moving again, signing a contract for a lease for 3 years, then deciding that’s not for her either, sending the kids off to their dad’s as she decides she’s done it enough and just wants to live in Shoreditch and spend all her time at Shoreditch House. She’s probs still working from home (most agencies aren’t going back to the office in 2020) and not travelling, for a long time, I don’t think she gave up her kids for her job, she either lost custody or her ex stepped in and decided the kids were exposed to enough of her tit and could use some stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she going to announce she’s now a lesbian? Given up on men and now going to be daring women?

How did she get out of that three year lease? Funny how there’s nothing on her own feed about it
No joke, lesbianism will be on her tick list somewhere.

Alice. Having a SH membership is not a personality trait.

It is in Alice's head. I feel she's incredibly damaged, way before the old guy/Dan. Probably from childhood and a need to be more.

Reactions: 2
Her insta is private again
Clearly still reading here despite proclaiming "what other people think of me is none of my business". This is the thing that does my head in, how she is such a liar. Selling herself as a "happiness expert", despite Gramps and Dan. Earning "£5k a month", and making others pay to learn how she does it, but then gets s job at an agency. Monetising her expertise, her single parent status, bullshit bullshit when it's all a facade.

Reactions: 7
Imagine her kids seeing her instagram posts when they are teens - being sent to live with their dad so their mum can live the life of a young single woman with no responsibilities, going from boyfriend to boyfriend :(. Will they feel they were never enough? So sad :(. If she’s in another new relationship then she could at least keep it off social media. I hope her kids are happier with their dad and have some stability now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m really shocked the children now live with their dad. She once mentioned on a blog post that she would prefer him to have more time with them and pay less support (to help with her work I think) but that he chose to see them less and pay more support. I really hope the kids feel loved and wanted wherever they are.

Just a suggestion as in I’m not sure what I think, but.... could the kids have been moved to the dads for safety reasons, and that’s why she’s left the place in Barnes? It would have to be v extreme for her to lose custody, so I don’t think that has happened.
She was returning back home to the new party pad at 6am this morning

Just a suggestion as in I’m not sure what I think, but.... could the kids have been moved to the dads for safety reasons, and that’s why she’s left the place in Barnes? It would have to be v extreme for her to lose custody, so I don’t think that has happened.
She was returning back home to the new party pad at 6am this morning
Doubt it’s safety reasons. If it was she wouldn’t be posting pics of her news pads location. I know exactly what building it is from one of her stories last week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And their father plus his partner have posted enough to identify their dot on the map location.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.