Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she think it was going to go?
Oh yeah Ioan leaves Bianca and returned to his garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What an absolute twatting fuckweasel. Wow. WOW.

Happy Father’s Day to the dads who have given their everything to kids who don’t yet realise the mountains that have been moved in the pursuit of their well-being. 💜
BIB that's a new one on me 🤣...but if the show fits 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can try and taunt him all she wants, Ioan's still not gonna come back or speak to her again.
You'd think by now there's no way for her to stoop even lower but she always finds a way.
The most ironic thing of all, she can taunt him all she likes, he will never even know because he blocked her social media and doesnt look at her pathetic instagram! And she still lives in that delusion that he follows her as obsessively as she does him and B. All her taunting os completely in vain and she only poisons herself with it

Reactions: 40
In B’s repost I assume the guy rhapsodising about meeting Ioan and B whilst filming was a colleague of Ioan’s? Now when did any other colleague rhapsodise about meeting Alice and Ioan. I will wait…
---
I wonder how long this comment will stay up 👀
Not long. It is the truth but the truth hurts her.

Reactions: 40
But did she block him? He has to keep tabs on her feed to see if she is breaching the DVRO plus see what she is putting out about the kids. It's not about wanting to - he has to - as public figure who wants to keep working and as a dad who cares about the kids. There is definitely a file on all her breaches that he will add to if need be.
---
I wonder how long this comment will stay up 👀
Her FMs will do a pile on.
---
All her taunting is completely in vain
I agree with this as he is happy with B and seems to have accepted the status quo re the kids. She didn't ruin his life, despite all her efforts. It's her only victory though so she's going to keep taunting like the 13 mean girl that she is.

Reactions: 23
But did she block him? He has to keep tabs on her feed to see if she is breaching the DVRO plus see what she is putting out about the kids. It's not about wanting to - he has to - as public figure who wants to keep working and as a dad who cares about the kids. There is definitely a file on all her breaches that he will add to if need be.
---

Her FMs will do a pile on.
---

I agree with this as he is happy with B and seems to have accepted the status quo re the kids. She didn't ruin his life, despite all her efforts. It's her only victory though so she's going to keep taunting like the 13 mean girl that she is.
He will have friends looking out for him if he doesn’t want to view himself. We will keep him straight in any case!

Reactions: 16
She's a pretty disgusting human being. Her highest ambition is to hurt someone, get attention for lies, and to get a sidebar in the DM. Those kids are stuck in an abusive home and are pretty fucked from a mental health standpoint. Not to mention educational, social, relational aspects.

People are endlessly resilient though and I hope one day those girls see her for the abusive monster she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s put that post up knowing we will talk about it. As long as people talk about her in some way she’s happy.

She’s an hole.

Ioan must feel it on this day, the loss of his children. The poor fella. After all he’s done to try and see them.
---
I do like that guy praising meeting I&B though, being in BB4 might lead to other things. I like how he mentions B’s project. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
True but this is also a taunting message to IG. "I got the kids, nah nah nah!"
And unfortunately the kids have got her! It's not the big win she thinks it is and she knows it!
There would be absolutely no need to make that post whatsoever if she was as happy with her life as she claims to be.
I bet those girls are sick of listening to her witch and moan about Ioan and Bianca and envy their happy uncomplicated life!

Reactions: 32
She’s put that post up knowing we will talk about it. As long as people talk about her in some way she’s happy.

She’s an hole.

Ioan must feel it on this day, the loss of his children. The poor fella. After all he’s done to try and see them.
---
I do like that guy praising meeting I&B though, being in BB4 might lead to other things. I like how he mentions B’s project. 🤣
Interestingly, she put it up after someone here mentioned they expected her to do so. What an utter utter bleep. Malice not the fellow Turd.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The financial trial will be interesting.
I wonder what "evidence" she will provide for the judge. Being so vocal on instagram, it should be no problem for her to be able to back all of that up with numbers, yes? Ioan's paid her like what? Almost 500k in three years? How is she gonna talk herself out of this one?
Do you guys think she's realized yet what kind of a mess she's in? Financially, I mean.

Reactions: 23
The Alice fan classic: you are not allowed to leave a unhappy (in this case even abusive) marriage if you want to be a parent. What very feminist opinions her fans have.
1000032544.jpg

Alice is no victim here. and the kids are just victims of HER decision.

Alice cheated her children out of a father

IMG_3771.jpeg
i see moving on is going great

"my life is ruined, why should my kids lives not be ruined too?"

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I hope Ella and Elsie eventually turn against Alice and leave her lonely and miserable, having wasted her life away in the most pathetic way possible.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.