Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This discussion is epic: does Alice also get the inofficial grandparents day too? yknow since her kids are not allowed to have that either.
1000032545.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Obama? As a great father? Is this 2014?

I'm not saying Obama isn't good and I have no real opinion on his parenting, but it's such a peculiar choice. It feels ancient.

She's so completely out of touch with the modern world. Even her insults are tired.

This makes me think custody isn't settled and she's still trying to get arrested to delay the trial. The judge said they are not to disparage the other parent.

Reactions: 27
Increasing desperation to have even a crumb of Ioan's attention, even if it is disdain. Jeez she needs to find her self-respect.

Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20240616-180354~2.png
Zero feelings here folks. She didn't crop a threads, upload, comment and respond because she has ZERO feelings.

Sure, Jan.

She is not a victim. She made sure her kids are victims though. They can have a little trauma as a treat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
"they're available"? She must be very pissed that he stopped the fight.
Screenshot_20240617_010157_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_010205_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_010237_Instagram.jpg

Obama? As a great father? Is this 2014?

I'm not saying Obama isn't good and I have no real opinion on his parenting, but it's such a peculiar choice. It feels ancient.

She's so completely out of touch with the modern world. Even her insults are tired.

This makes me think custody isn't settled and she's still trying to get arrested to delay the trial. The judge said they are not to disparage the other parent.
custody is settled. the court said as much.

Reactions: 28
Dear God (to borrow from AFE), what a disgusting post. She’s just so vile isn’t she?
———
Her supporter is pointing out her additional (hard earned) chins 💅🏼

I can barely read this for the lack of punctuation. Luckily Alice isn’t at all bothered by things like that.

IMG_7679.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Hold on a second. A few months ago the eldest filed for a restraining order against her father and now she's "available" to see him?
Didn't Alice also say that said child is done with him and doesn't want to see him anymore in the podcast? Her whole narrative is literally built on them hating their father and now she's done a 180 and claims they willingly want to meet him?
She really doesn't see how much she's telling on herself with these comments, does she?

Reactions: 50
1718580368665.png

They're available for oatmeal showers, pushing dogs and people, writing duck with mustard....

Reactions: 41
2D0D07B3-92E6-479B-92CF-396CF27950B3.jpeg

let’s hear it for maternal grandfathers folks 👏👏👏👏

Marcia, Alice’s daddy disowned her for being a hateful narcissist abuser! Keep up, you 🤡!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is the woman who alienated her own father so badly he cut her off completely and then ensured her daughters were also alienated completely from their own father to the point he had to give up after fighting for them at great expense for years.

The girls are available? She's made damn sure he could never be safe alone with them again.

Cruel is the word.

MOO

ETA: safe alone with him again while they're under her control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
1000032557.jpg

Hold on a second. A few months ago the eldest filed for a restraining order against her father and now she's "available" to see him?
Didn't Alice also say that said child is done with him and doesn't want to see him anymore in the podcast? Her whole narrative is literally built on them hating their father and now she's done a 180 and claims they willingly want to meet him?
She really doesn't see how much she's telling on herself with these comments, does she?
And under her current post she has liked comments like "the kids have their own mind" etc. The kids dont want to see him, just his credit card. Unless they are alone or in Casa Shithole for their grand plan.

She is just pissed that he no longer tries. his attempts to see them were a great tool to further abuse him. that is gone now. And the chances increase that he will simply start over with a second family.

Reactions: 40
"They're available." He's no longer available as a punching doll for Alice or the children.

It's ok to say no to being abused. Even if the one perpetrating the abuse is under 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"They're available." GMAFB!!! You turned your kids against him. It's Father's Day. They are supposed to do something for him. Maybe apologizing to him would be a great gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Every time I think that AFE can't sink any lower, she surprises me by doing something even more vile. What a disgusting Instagram post.
---
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who helped Elsie to learn to read by making it fun.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who never deserved any of this.
If I could like this post a hundred times, I would. Please put this in the wiki. Happy Father's Day to Ioan who tried to do what was best for his girls instead of using them as pawns, weapons, and bargaining chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Screenshot_20240616-195500~3.png

I'm too lazy to find the receipts of how many times Alice has said the kids want nothing to do with their father?

She really doesn't care about her ex and her 🤪thousands of words🤪 on it are absolutely a testament to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To those who choose to step away….

Alice you refused 50/50 and said the kids would never live away from you. The gaslighting is amazing today.

IMG_3787.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.