Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Custody was settled and all court docs are sealed although Alice’s chum Bitchoff from the daily mail slipped up and shared a tidbit that wasn’t public knowledge.
I missed this! What did Bitchoff share that wasn’t public knowledge please?

Reactions: 6
I think this thread title is so apt because Alice is just bleeping useless. She has grown from a young woman who was able to get a 2:1 at a prestigious university and made her way across Europe acting in European soaps, to meeting and mingling in French high society, to marrying a film star to..........well, to a bloated, indolent, self pitying woman with a latent drinking problem and a history of abuse. Even KATIE PRICE has bettered Alice. Katie, who I feel is just vile, has out cockroached Alice. Alice can't even be the strongest cockroach in the room, let alone the smartest. Look at Katie, we can think what we like but she has made a career out of surviving, bouncing back and 'reinventing' herself and her gormless fans lap it up. Alice could have done a KP and written a wry self deprecating book about "How not to divorce" or a podcast or even become a life coach. But she can't dig herself out of her self created victim role - and nobody likes a victim. Brandi Glanville's books were so successful because she had full awareness of how badly she had behaved and was open about it and also about the trials and tribulations of having to look after herself financially after having thought she would never have to look after herself financially ever again - and she recounted this with humour and honesty. Alice is too enmeshed in her victim status and has told too many lies publicly to ever back down from that, so any book or podcast etc will come off false and people will tell. Alice is unable to be honest with herself, let alone anyone else, so she will never dig her way out of her morass, and will remain bested in the cockroach survival stakes by the likes of the Pricey. What a bleeping legacy💋💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, but remember whose plan it was to get the RO.

Alice was driving this, and god knows what the consequences for Ella would have been if she didn't carry out Alice's orders.
I would believe that Alice drives everything if her friends weren't this involved. I think someone that feels pushed into something doesnt involve her friends to further push her. Obviously Alice is 95 % responsible for it as someone else said, but I think in her case the manipulation has gone this well that Alice doesnt actually need to push her much.

The question where it comes always down to is where to draw the line. What are we doing when she uses a brick to throw next time? Against someone that should be in her top 3 most important people, that tried to stay in her life, that has kept a roof over her head, that never did anything to her? Most of these cases usually involve a somewhat abusive father at least, but this isnt the case here either.

I actually understand her behavior towards Bianca: she is a stranger and she has purely negative associations with her. But with Ioan it's over the line IMO, regardless how much Alice pushes and threatens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
We have watched Alice groom a lot of adults and have many examples of already groomed adults fighting her corner. She is not just a toxic or bad influence on her children’s development. She is a malevolent manipulator who spends her considerable downtime grooming an army of soldiers to do her bidding. She has also spent a lot of time building a network of tabloid hacks and gossip mongers to tell her lies and attack her enemies. Don’t for one minute think she gets all those tabloid friendly edits because she is tight lipped. She’s been peddling nastiness for years anonymously.

Given Ioan’s statements about how she coercively controlled and abused him in his marriage there is little chance her children grew up in a world of safety and emotional stability. Instead they will have lived in a world where dissent from the Rilke of Alice is punished. A world we’re Soldiering for Alice is rewarded. A world where selfish behaviours are exulted. A world where tantrums are normal means of expression. A world where violence, verbal and physical, gets you what you want.

Alice has been withdrawing her children from safe environments that could challenge her shitshow for years. Be it school or time with grandparents. Instead they get surrounded by a load of morally dubious cunts, like cheese-string and bitchoff. People who would sell their own grandmother out for a headline.

Very few children could resist this level of grooming and it’s not exactly difficult to see why they would end up with friends who are equally inclined to bullying gang behaviour. Especially if they constantly withdrawn from safe environments. At the end of the day it’s to be expected that Ella would copy her mother and have a nasty gang of her own. Although it is maybe more the case that they are egging her own as well as Alice. Ella is probably as devoid of self esteem as Alice.

I would go so far to say Alice actively ensured Ioan and the girls were never able to properly bond on their own terms. Their relationship would be controlled by her.

I think Ioan did the right thing to try to break the cycle and trauma bonds with therapy but it was always going to be an upward battle with Alice in their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ella seems to be copying AFE's online behaviour with her own group of enablers who like the drama but who have no skin in the game. Worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have nothing but empathy and sympathy for Ella. That poor girl has been living with a deranged, abusive mother with very little contact outside the house for the past three years while grieving the loss of her father, a father who loved her deeply and who she was told no longer cares about her. That, the isolation, being a teenager, Alice’s influence, I wager 99% of us would be as vulnerable and susceptible to being Alice’s puppet in the same situation. I feel for her deeply. A child wouldn’t get the idea for a fake RO alone, or know how to execute that. Throwing food and drink around your dad’s apartment he shares with someone new when you have been told daily he doesn’t love you anymore is, imo, a normal response from a weaponised, distressed teen after what she’s been through. She is a child and a victim of Alice.

the question of ‘when is she held responsible’… imo, when she’s into adulthood, and has had some space from Alice, then I would hope to start to see some growth and progress, with the right therapy and support. Alice won’t let that happen though: she wants to baby both of them so they never leave.

I remember being thirteen, the stuff I got up to, even without a deliberately nefarious influence. It’s not just that she’s thirteen now, it’s that she’s been weaponised and lied to and abused for the past three years with nobody coming to save her. No outlet. It’s really no wonder the things she’s done. Alice has done very well in her quest to destroy the wellbeing of her children.
Isn’t Ella going to be 15 in a couple of months?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the girls can be blamed for anything. Ella was a willing participant in the fake RO, but taken in context with the amount of poison she has had dripped into her ears the last few years, there are mitigating circumstances. That is not giving her a pass, but she is a child who has had to travel a difficult path these last few years. Her guardian is someone of dubious morals and that is going to seep into her. Fair to say Ella has been surviving and not thriving the last few years. She is going to be vulnerable in relationships when she is ready. Either hardened or crying out for a loving relationship. She needs the stability of Ioan, she already has his love but she can’t acknowledge that at the moment. Elsie seems a brighter character personality wise, she seems happy and charming. Hopefully the girls can support each other into adulthood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Watching this crazy mess over the years, you have to wonder if this was the dynamic in the Evans household. Mom belittling and demeaning dad, then co-opting the two older ones but not that successful with the youngest one. David Evans cut the older ones out of his life with no problem whatsoever. Happy families have healthy boundaries. The Evans kids, at least the older two seem to have a lot of problems just functioning as normal adults. MOO

Reactions: 34
I don't blame teenagers for their actions - the only problem is society turns really quickly, one minute you are a child and people forgive your behaviour, next minute you are an adult and you start having the consequences. I just can't imagine a situation where I'd hate my ex more than I loved my children - which is what the narc injured Alice has done. It's pathetic and made even more sickening by her vile social media love bombing of them. I don't really think Yo has any other choice except to do what he did. We all hoped Dupree would have had the make of Alice, but she was just taking the money. It's crazy how many people involved in child safe guarding and divorce literally only care about the money. Bleurgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just can't imagine a situation where I'd hate my ex more than I loved my children
You don’t use the people you love the way she has used those children.
You don’t scream abuse at people you love like she has to them.
You don’t threaten to send away the people you love like she did.
You don’t wilfully and purposely duck with your children’s mental health for your own gain like she is currently doing.
Let’s all stop pretending she’s ever loved anything other than herself.
She’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You don’t use the people you love the way she has used those children.
You don’t scream abuse at people you love like she has to them.
You don’t threaten to send away the people you love like she did.
You don’t wilfully and purposely duck with your children’s mental health for your own gain like she is currently doing.
Let’s all stop pretending she’s ever loved anything other than herself.
She’s a bleep.
I'm comfortable with my comment :p:p:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well whatever else happens on this thread, at least we can all agree that Alice bleeping Evans is a truly terrible human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well whatever else happens on this thread, at least we can all agree that Alice bleeping Evans is a truly terrible human being.

I asked my dog if she was a bleep and according to the twilight bark she shits the bed and blames poor Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's Father's Day here in the U.S. and I can only imagine how painful it must be for Ioan as well as the children. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.