Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say that he was paid to appear, I work in a parallel industry and you can't get actors and even influencers to come to events without payment, it's very rare that anyone appears for flight + hotel these days.

I think Soakie won the new thread title: TTS: Alice drinks her wine bitterly while B drinks hers in Italy

but I don't know how to make a new one :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm jealous

So, assuming she gets feck all support due to overpayment and abuse - I think we can assume she will try and use that to blacken his name (as per usual).

What can/should Ioan do to pre-empt or mitigate against this?
she will do it regardless how much he pays. he massively overpaid so far and her chief supporters and the kids (so much btw for Alice having no influence on their hostile behavior) think he has paid nothing. that's precisely why he should just pay what is necessary. like every normal person

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
So, assuming she gets feck all support due to overpayment and abuse - I think we can assume she will try and use that to blacken his name (as per usual).

What can/should Ioan do to pre-empt or mitigate against this?
Blacken his name? I think that ship has sailed. She is like a fart in the wind at this stage. We are about the only people still paying attention to her rantings

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Expect a mild earthquake in BH...B in a Bikini, is enough to start big Al off 🙄
She's got an incredible figure, good on her 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Only now noticed that she accused me of "verbally abusing" her kids. Says the woman that called her child "tedious" and "a witch" and threatened to abandon her (and remember that her groupies said this was all fine and good parenting)...I'm laughing

anyway
1000033098.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
she will do it regardless how much he pays. he massively overpaid so far and her chief supporters and the kids (so much btw for Alice having no influence on their hostile behavior) think he has paid nothing. that's precisely why he should just pay what is necessary. like every normal person
oh absolutely, no question he should give in to her - that would be blackmail (which she has basically tried already with him and apparently Olivier, judging by that Medium article).

But should he release a statement? Make something public (not the custody findings/arrangements obviously, that would be impossible)?

Aside from the RO extension that people have suggested.

I suppose her follower base isn’t that large, the problem is Alison Boshoff essentially, given that she is fed by Alice and manipulates the truth in her favour. Wait for that relationship to sour?

One might be tempted to Wagatha Christie things so false information got out to some places 😝 Not I&B style though I guess.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.