Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they even bothered to send him a virtual card. I doubt it.😢
I wonder if he got one from Bubba? Though if course, he hates dogs according to the turtle nosed one who cannot lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can only imagine what she's doing behind the scenes. And I doubt she submitted her full financials to avoid legal issues. That means no support.

I suspect public posts like this passive-aggressive ditty these will only get worse with time. Now she's stuck with two girls with no nanny or husband buffer. She has to support herself and for now likely the girls solely until a trial. Those conventions won't sustain them all. They won't even cover that exhorbitent rent.

I'm surprised she hasn't moved yet. Didn't she state she couldn't make May rent? We're well into June now.

She seems to have money. I'll assume it's stashed money taken from her ex's accounts. His financial lawyer will find it in the discovery process if that's the case.

MOO

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I do like that guy praising meeting I&B though, being in BB4 might lead to other things. I like how he mentions B’s project. 🤣
🐝 is an asset to Ioan's career unlike Malice. People actually look forward to meeting Bianca on or off set as against Malice being barred from set for being totally obnoxious and unable to behave. Bianca doesn't get drunk and drugged out of her skull on the red carpet or assert that her host "fucks trannies". Bianca wears good clothes and doesn't show her tits akimbo in front of the press. Bianca doesn't gurn or interrupt with boring irrelevant shite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The flying monkeys are taking our stuff. I'm pretty sure 'Titsa_kimbo' doesn't exist.

1000007533.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice is one of the most utterly useless people on the planet.
She seems completely incapable of being a parent, a partner, a daughter, an actress, reasonable, an employee, a friend, an adult, or an employee. She doesn't cook, clean, or want to work. Definitely not a breadwinner.
What the duck does she actually do? Im mean, besides being a fame hungry, angry, jealous, bitter ex-wife on social media, or laying around like a walrus on a rock.

Reactions: 39
Only her die hard fans would think her Father’s Day message was appropriate. She is an idiot. She is a deadbeat mother, one who unfortunately has access to the children 24/7. Poor kids. I assume he has refused to pay for something, which would tie in with B’s cryptic post earlier this week.
Hopefully he pays only for essentials.

Reactions: 25
Isn’t guffaw one of Alice’s words? This has to be another of her socks. Jesus H.

duck you Alice. You need to be in jail.
Whoever they are up until recently their profile was one that was taken from my very private and locked down social media account, I have absolutely no idea how they came to be able to access and use my photo, I know for certain it would not be one of my friends, it was quite unnerving to see 😞

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
1000032567.jpg

3 years after the separation. now its 4, I'm sure they still havent process it.
1000032569.jpg

"super hard" - from the person who destroyed it
To those who choose to step away….

Alice you refused 50/50 and said the kids would never live away from you. The gaslighting is amazing today.

View attachment 2998812
I get she is Alice's chief troll and very VERY dumb but "to those who choose to step away" cannot be serious. they all complained that he didnt step away. Do these guys know what it means to file a vexatious restraining order against your father?
View attachment 2998801

I'm too lazy to find the receipts of how many times Alice has said the kids want nothing to do with their father?

She really doesn't care about her ex and her 🤪thousands of words🤪 on it are absolutely a testament to that!
hahahahahaha. god she is so pathetic.

And what she doesnt realize is that outside her minions people understand that Ioan "stepped away". if your kids jump between wanting 5 years restraining orders and "wanting to see you so that they can complain about being forced to see you and assault you because 'they are upset'", then he is acting in everyones best interest.

she was SO proud of her soldiers for the fake restraining order, but she seems unaware that this gave Ioan in the public perception a jail free card to walk away. It was impressive that he kept trying and wasting money that is better invested on his 2nd family for this.

Sadly, Alice has forced her kids into life-altering mistakes. They thought this was a game where they can blackmail him into everything. I hope there are other people in their life to support them once they have realized this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
That would be hate, jealousy and wine, not caring and kindness.

1000007537.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
As I said she's positively seething, all this crap about moving on. She has nothing to move on to and that's the truth.
Alice is too lazy to move on. I’ve been dancing since I got home, ‘our’ Broadway musical was nominated for 12 Tony’s and won 3, one was Best Musical, and it was produced by a divorced woman who had never produced a play in her life, but she hasn’t been sitting around whining about a divorce that was not pretty, she moved on, it can be done if you really want to move on. Alice, you are a lazy C**t, get up and get out of that apartment, you and the girls need to get in the land of the living!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How fitting that Al appears to have grown a penis for fathers day, because she really is a total dick. How pathetic to be making digs like that. Yo has been nothing but a great father. The girls have no relationship with him now due to them attacking him and Al 100% orchestrated it. Blame yourself Al and stop pretending to be a pathetic victim. We know you'd take him back in a heartbeat while he moved on years ago.

Reactions: 45
Alice is one of the most utterly useless people on the planet.
She seems completely incapable of being a parent, a partner, a daughter, an actress, reasonable, an employee, a friend, an adult, or an employee. She doesn't cook, clean, or want to work. Definitely not a breadwinner.
What the duck does she actually do? Im mean, besides being a fame hungry, angry, jealous, bitter ex-wife on social media, or laying around like a walrus on a rock.
She also drinks, you forgot that.

Reactions: 21
Those girls know the truth and one day they will throw it back in her face. She's deprived them of their Father and they are the biggest losers in all of this!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.