Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Father's Day here in the U.S. and I can only imagine how painful it must be for Ioan as well as the children. 😢
I wonder if they even bothered to send him a virtual card. I doubt it.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's Father's Day here in the U.S. and I can only imagine how painful it must be for Ioan as well as the children. 😢
I'm just surprised there's not been a post saying she does both mother and father jobs and praising herself. Yet.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
What would happen if Elsie, say, decided she wanted to live with her Dad? Could she just phone him and ask him to pick her up?

Reactions: 9
What would happen if Elsie, say, decided she wanted to live with her Dad? Could she just phone him and ask him to pick her up?
no, she can't. Especially not "phone him to pick her up" - that would be considered child abduction if there is a custody settlement suggesting otherwise.

If the kids or one of them ever has a change of mind the parents will have to agree with it together or go back to court, but they usually dont seperate siblings.

Wow. bleep.
how funny that she celebrated herself for mothers day, but for fathers day the condition is "putting their children first" - the very thing she has never done (of course in her crazy world "putting the children first" is not divorcing the mother, she is not even subtle about it). You have no relationship to your father and you made sure that your own children have no relationship to their father, how about keeping tit to yourself?

Reactions: 60
What an absolute twatting fuckweasel. Wow. WOW.

Happy Father’s Day to the dads who have given their everything to kids who don’t yet realise the mountains that have been moved in the pursuit of their well-being. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Only her die hard fans would think her Father’s Day message was appropriate. She is an idiot. She is a deadbeat mother, one who unfortunately has access to the children 24/7. Poor kids. I assume he has refused to pay for something, which would tie in with B’s cryptic post earlier this week.

Reactions: 44
I’m watching my England play but I got the notification on insta. That bleep. And I thought she wasn’t on twitter? duck you Alice.

Reactions: 38
Only her die hard fans would think her Father’s Day message was appropriate. She is an idiot. She is a deadbeat mother, one who unfortunately has access to the children 24/7. Poor kids. I assume he has refused to pay for something, which would tie in with B’s cryptic post earlier this week.
And as he bloody should.
This needs to be the rhetoric the public knows, not this shite his ex keeps spewing falsely.
---
Only cause you turned your children against their father, Alice. It's on you. Not him.

Reactions: 33
To carry on the Obama theme, Ioan is going to go high even though she has gone low.

I do kind of wish he does the big interview now. She needs putting in her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Gotta love how they give her the mother and father role when she is already a giant failure at one and the one that prevented the other.

So, ahem, how are they living in Beverly Hills again? I mean if Ioan is not the father surely he isnt paying and should be refunded everything he spend on them, right? I mean I'm not saying that the father role is only monetary but he is not allowed to be anything more (tell me how should a father step up if the kids try to get restraining orders against him), and Alice thinks she is both, so...

She is such a weak person.

Reactions: 51
She can try and taunt him all she wants, Ioan's still not gonna come back or speak to her again.
You'd think by now there's no way for her to stoop even lower but she always finds a way.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.