Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This discussion is epic: does Alice also get the inofficial grandparents day too? yknow since her kids are not allowed to have that either.
View attachment 2998686
I’m crying at this 🤣🤣🤣 I made that remark after a few Rose ( apt) . Hate when mum’s on Father’s Day just to be like “ I’m a dad too “ 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 11
Nothing says you're over someone like posting a pic of the two of you together. IIRC she posted this after BW and IG did the red carpet in Monte Carlo for The Reunion. Jealous AF.

1718618003791.png

All the 'jealousy' is projection at this stage. Every time she sees a pic of Yobee she spits feathers, and utters 'bogan thief'. She's an old dog who can't learn new tricks.

1718618230614.png

Reactions: 21
Nothing says you're over someone like posting a pic of you two together. IIRC she posted this after BW and IG did the red carpet in Monte Carlo for the Reunion. Jealous AF.

View attachment 2999201

All the 'jealousy' is projection at this stage. Every time she sees a pic of Yobee she spits feathers, and utters 'bogan thief'. She's an old dog who can't learn new tricks.

View attachment 2999206
Who the bleeping hell in their right minds would be jealous of Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who helped Elsie to learn to read by making it fun.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who never deserved any of this.
Who’s cutting onions?? 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just want to say it really infuriates me the way we go on about Alice's constant heinous abuse, how it affected Ioan, and then absolutely disregard the effects of the abuse on 2 vulnerable children who can't escape their abuser. They don't have a choice. Alice has psychologically and emotionally imprisoned and enmeshed those kids to her and brainwashed them into believing their father doesn't love them or want them. And they live with her abuse 24/7.

We chased FM's out of these threads because they chose to believe Alice's lies than read the Wiki or examine the truth with an impartial eye. For all those blaming the kids, saying they are old enough to know and do better, EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON ABUSE, ON ABUSIVE PARENTS AND ON ABUSED CHILDREN!! Frankly most of you are talking out of your asses on a subject you are obviously very ignorant on and it shows with every bleeping post you make! Many kids of narc parents don't even begin to see, understand or realise the effects of the abuse until they are in their 50's! This is not a black and white subject where every child will act and react the same way, or they will hit a certain age and magically have the emotional strength and honesty to see and accept the truth of their abuser and of their own actions. And while many people here also have abusive narc parents or siblings, just because you acted and reacted in certain ways doesn't mean every child of abuse will also respond the same way.

If you choose to remain in ignorance of the complex and complicated psychological effects of abuse, especially for young children with an abusive parent like Alice, and hold them to a standard that is unrealistic in their circumstances, that's on you. But you're the ones who look like fools.

Agree 100%, I feel very uncomfortable about the discussion around the children, they are also hostages to this situation with a complete sicko as a mother.

ETA: I'm still disgusted by her post on Father's Day. She is beyond. I never really understood the sometimes extreme hatred of her on these threads as I wasn't that invested, but when you put the whole picture together you can see why THAT abuser has no one in her life except for those that can't yet escape. Complete and utter loser (and a mentally ill one at that). Safeguarding those children should have been all of those officials number one priority, they have been really let down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On a personal note, if you don't have a father around for one reason or another, there's nothing a mum can do about it. It leaves a gap, it has an impact. Al understands nothing about being a mother, and certainly duck all about being a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree 100%, I feel very uncomfortable about the discussion around the children, they are also hostages to this situation with a complete sicko as a mother.

ETA: I'm still disgusted by her post on Father's Day. She is beyond. I never really understood the sometimes extreme hatred of her on these threads as I wasn't that invested, but when you put the whole picture together you can see why THAT abuser has no one in her life except for those that can't yet escape. Complete and utter loser (and a mentally ill one at that). Safeguarding those children should have been all of those officials number one priority, they have been really let down.
Ioan was in a state when he finally left her. He was a grown man with agency and she managed to bring him down low. The kids have no chance of standing up to her…for the moment. But they will.

Reactions: 31
Alice fans are embarassing. the "info" comes mostly from their own idol. the "mistress" has hardly said a word.
1000032608.jpg

i like "cheaters are liars" - there is no proof that Ioan ever cheated (alrhough I doubt it). Alice has admitted to cheating to everyone but Ioan (which I also doubt, she 99 % cheated on him too). always bad when you use arguments that apply perfectly to your hero.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice fans are embarassing. the "info" comes mostly from their own idol. the "mistress" has hardly said a word.
View attachment 2999335
You certainly can’t believe everything on the internet.

Anything Alice posts or feeds to a journo for starters.

Stands to reason as cheaters are lying liars who lie, apparently.

Documentary evidence provided to a court though? Yeah I’m probably going to accept that unless proven otherwise.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2999335
i like "cheaters are liars" - there is no proof that Ioan ever cheated (alrhough I doubt it). Alice has admitted to cheating to everyone but Ioan (which I also doubt, she 99 % cheated on him too). always bad when you use arguments that apply perfectly to your hero.
Lying liars who lie? Wtf is this, bad Dr Seuss imitation? Al's fans are not mature enough for Dr Seuss and are not able to read court documents either.

• Haha
‘Read the room’?
No thanks, I’ve read the court docs and they say she’s a domestic abuser.
The same court that said she was full of tit when she tried to flip it on the ‘mistress’.

Reactions: 41
I tend to get sort of a weird feeling whenever I read the comments from her FMs. Like.. these people actually exist and walk among us. You know what I mean?

Also, all these comments about other people being jealous of her whenever she gets criticized. Can you imagine how much time and effort goes into that? Her trying to appear like a normal, decent human being. Trying to look like a person that actually cares about other people. Granted, she doesn't do it well but still. The inner workings of a narc are really something else.

Reactions: 31
Available for what? To assault their father and his partner in their own home and trash the place again while they are guests there?
It's another AFE "Want more?" moment although it's left unsaid this time.

I seriously hope the cushy lifestyle comes to an end soon. The kids need to see how nice things will be on Mommy Dearest's earnings (such as they are) and contrast that with the nice if modest lifestyle IG and BW have. While AFE will use the difference to create resentment yet again, if your mother doesn't provide, she has no right to criticise the one who does for not doing enough. The kids know it's not the 1950s anymore even if AFE doesn't.

Reactions: 26
A snapshot of the common Alice fans: so WHAT IS IT? Did he leave them? Or are the kids making their own decisions? IT CANNOT BE BOTH
Screenshot_20240617_142738_Instagram.jpg

"making up tit" - they dont even believe what their idol said herself

PS: abusers are no survivors, as much as Alice wants it to be
Screenshot_20240617_143259_Instagram.jpg

I love this comment. it basically begs her to pretend to have moved on while they know she hasnt. At least one fan with more than one braincell.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A snapshot of the common Alice fans: so WHAT IS IT? Did he leave them? Or are the kids making their own decisions? IT CANNOT BE BOTH
View attachment 2999452

View attachment 2999456
I love this comment. it basically begs her to pretend to have moved on while they know she hasnt. At least one fan with more than one braincell.
“All 3 of those girls”

does that include Alice or Emma?

• Haha
View attachment 2999452

Once again confirming that their agenda isn't based on any logic. Always changing their narrative in order to make Alice the victim. Who's gonna tell them that real life doesn't work like that?

I know it's way too early for this but your "PS" would make for a great thread title.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.