Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos if her ex will be like kryptonite to any future potentials.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol so on my post yesterday I wrote I’m watching my England play. I had a couple of beer in me and was trying to say watching England/My team and it came out like ‘Alice’s France.’

Soaky’s England 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy happy children that regulary have panic attacks, assault their father and file false restraining orders. Happy happy happy.

As for the rest: not tabloids (which are fed by you) or gossip sites. All mails and tweets you wrote yourself. The facts are clear.

of course you chosed this path. you've made your kids fatherless by choice. You even said you want that.
1000032632.jpg

She obviously liked all the disperanging comments but not the one of the dude that asked her to move on
1000032635.jpg

moving on is going SO well.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It will soon become public record that he understandably gave up his long fight? Where exactly is the lie freako?
1000032638.jpg

her reasoning is so tit lmao. of course its always a favour to the children. As if they couldnt watch them on their own phones.

the two rules of Alice
1. Others send me stuff, I never read it myself
2. I only do things for me as a favour to others

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Let me guess... she took them to Yogurtland? They stuck foam letters on charity shop handbags?
What did she say to them? "I'm your mother, father, aunts and uncles and grandparents too. You only need me!"

1718640686448.png

BTW she used to talk about how devastated the kids were etc. I think that's when she thought IG might go back.

1718641150771.png

Reactions: 33
I agree 100 % she is not over him, not because of love. she never loved him to begin with anyway. But she is not over the fact that she lost her cozy life. She (and probably the eldest) dont grieve over the man they lost (or in the daughters case she disowned) but over the money they are missing.
Yes, clearly not over him. And it has nothing to do with love. It's about possession and the lifestyle lost. It's about not having access to his money.

"I have no feelings whatsoever about my ex" is absolute nonsense. Her posts and comments say otherwise. No, the kids don't need to see her Insta to remember their father. That's a poor rationalization. Family photos can be put in an album for them they can view on their digital devices. It's very simple. They shouldn't be reading their mother's socials anyway given the things she posts.

And she put it all out there for public consumption.The rest is in court documents and the evidence includes her own messages, posts, and emails.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Guys, Alice is a great person...

...because she accepted a free book from one of her new weirdo fans. And Elsie was excited that she gets for once something.

you couldnt make that tit up. the standards are oceans deep low.
1000032639.jpg

but glad she found her new Deb&Lin

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think we can safely say he's not seeing either kid.

1718641525047.png

LOL this old chestnut?? The only ones proven wrong were the ones who believed her garbage.

1718641586095.png

Reactions: 30
There is absolutely no other reason to keep Yo's pictures up and his name in the handle, it's just that she's not over him and never will be, no matter what excuses she makes.
Someone needs to make that suggestion to her on her IG. If I was Ioan, I would demand that she remove my photo. I am sure he doesn’t want his fave any where on her page.

Reactions: 16
There will never be anyplace online where Alice can post tit that won't be called out. The internet is forever. Enjoy, Alice.

1000007539.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

View attachment 2999905

LOL this old chestnut?? The only ones proven wrong were the ones who believed her garbage.

View attachment 2999907
I suspect what's about to become public record will hurt her and this is projection. I will not be surprised if she submitted incomplete financials again based on previous submissions and delays. And that does mean his side will investigate and dig deep. And I have a strong suspicion she doesn't want that to happen.

MOO

Reactions: 48
Guys, Alice is a great person...

...because she accepted a free book from one of her new weirdo fans. And Elsie was excited that she gets for once something.

you couldnt make that tit up. the standards are oceans deep low.
View attachment 2999904
but glad she found her new Deb&Lin
Omg. I really can’t get over how naive (and/or stupid) these people are. This is so embarrassing.
---
The most interesting bit there is 'it's all about to become public record'.

I thought matters relating to custody are sealed?
I think the financial matters will be public record.

Reactions: 26

They are. Anything released would be carefully redacted. She's had this "the truth will soon come out" narrative for years and thus far all I have seen is a preponderance of evidence that he's the one who has told the truth.

MOO

Reactions: 44

well, who has custody may be still public record even in that case.

Does she really believe though that him giving up is a "gotcha, he doesnt want to see his kids"? 99 % of the world understands this after what the kids did to him (I mean he would follow their "wish", they wanted 5 years no contact, thats documented now). it's remarkable that he was still trying all this time. She is coping very hard because she's lost the narrative since the fake RO.

Unless the truth is they did settle on some joint custody but then her "im the dad" games are even sillier.

1718641525047.png

1718641586095.png
I like "he is still their dad"

you spend the entire evening praising yourself for being their dad. you have to decide on one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.