Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is too lazy to move on. I’ve been dancing since I got home, ‘our’ Broadway musical was nominated for 12 Tony’s and won 3, one was Best Musical, and it was produced by a divorced woman who had never produced a play in her life, but she hasn’t been sitting around whining about a divorce that was not pretty, she moved on, it can be done if you really want to move on. Alice, you are a lazy C**t, get up and get out of that apartment, you and the girls need to get in the land of the living!
Any chance this will come to the UK? I love the book and film! Llongyfarchiadau!

Reactions: 13
The thing I admire about Bianca is that she genuinely seems to be who she presents herself as on Instagram and I think that shows in things like that post in her stories.

I’ve said before that Alice is wasting her effort in attempting to taunt Ioan on social media- it doesn’t seem like he ever had any interest in it anyway and if someone is watching for breaches of the restraint order I doubt it’s him.

Reactions: 36
The group chat when she posts must be shite. I’m going to post this bullshit and want you Marcia to watch Tattle and you Sian to back me up in the comments. It’s what narcs do in group chats you see.
Mobilise the Alice Army of two.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The thing I admire about Bianca is that she genuinely seems to be who she presents herself as on Instagram and I think that shows in things like that post in her stories.

I’ve said before that Alice is wasting her effort in attempting to taunt Ioan on social media- it doesn’t seem like he ever had any interest in it anyway and if someone is watching for breaches of the restraint order I doubt it’s him.
I think it's water off a ducks back now, Alice can keep making spurious posts but those close to Ioan in his wide social circle know the truth.

Reactions: 25
The sad old witch still thinks others are jealous of her.
I mean, my life is absolutely shite right now. My injury hasn’t got better, so I’m still largely and unavoidably housebound, I’m having to withdraw from my Master’s because the teaching has been absolutely terrible and, without guidance or direction from my supervisor, I wouldn’t pass (so that’s £3k down the Swanee), and I’m in a state of total limerence over a guy - but in my current position, a relationship is just impossible. But at least I’m not 53 going on 13. At least I interact well with 99% of those I encounter on the one SM platform I use, rather than accusing them of ‘jeAloUsY’ if we disagree. At least my ego isn’t so corrupted and feeble that I think others should worship me for sweet FA. At least I don’t lie, and lie, and lie to myself and others as readily as I breathe.
If Alice were remotely sane and, you know, not a narcissist, I’d give her tough love and tell her to evaluate her life. Take stock. Own her tit. Stop being a хуіло and try to start over and rebuild. Stop lying. Retrain. Realise that she’s more likely to get financial support if she doesn’t act like a witch-fiend. But she’s doing this on purpose - taunting him again to delay financial proceedings. You know, I doubt this even has any effect on IG any more. She’s pulled this trick so often that all it merits is an eyeroll and ‘whatever’. Sad, vindictive, suppurating old walrus. She’s beneath contempt really, isn’t she? If I’m like that in my mid-50s, I’ll drown myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Complete and utter LOSER. God, Ioan must be so grateful to be among the living again.

• Heart
I might be being a bit thick here but isn’t Father’s Day about celebrating your father. Not your father trying in vain to prove he is the reason you have a roof over your head and food in your stomach along with access to health care. I mean the fact Ioan actually earns enough to pay tax also means you have a school to go to. Alice’s tax contributions come from the money she receives from Ioan so even there she proves she is a drain on society.

Alice cannot post a tribute to her father because her rightly grey rocks her and she has publicly given him good cause for that.

Her kids cannot post a tribute to their dad because they have tried to bully and intimidate him at her bequest. Or they are so mixed up they did themselves including calling a DM journalist.

But Alice makes it about Alice. Ella’s birthday, all about Alice. Father’s Day all about Alice. Christmas all about Alice. Halloween all about Alice. First day at school, all about Alice. All controlled and ruined by the presence of Alice.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
I just want to say it really infuriates me the way we go on about Alice's constant heinous abuse, how it affected Ioan, and then absolutely disregard the effects of the abuse on 2 vulnerable children who can't escape their abuser. They don't have a choice. Alice has psychologically and emotionally imprisoned and enmeshed those kids to her and brainwashed them into believing their father doesn't love them or want them. And they live with her abuse 24/7.

We chased FM's out of these threads because they chose to believe Alice's lies than read the Wiki or examine the truth with an impartial eye. For all those blaming the kids, saying they are old enough to know and do better, EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON ABUSE, ON ABUSIVE PARENTS AND ON ABUSED CHILDREN!! Frankly most of you are talking out of your asses on a subject you are obviously very ignorant on and it shows with every bleeping post you make! Many kids of narc parents don't even begin to see, understand or realise the effects of the abuse until they are in their 50's! This is not a black and white subject where every child will act and react the same way, or they will hit a certain age and magically have the emotional strength and honesty to see and accept the truth of their abuser and of their own actions. And while many people here also have abusive narc parents or siblings, just because you acted and reacted in certain ways doesn't mean every child of abuse will also respond the same way.

If you choose to remain in ignorance of the complex and complicated psychological effects of abuse, especially for young children with an abusive parent like Alice, and hold them to a standard that is unrealistic in their circumstances, that's on you. But you're the ones who look like fools.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Nothing is Alice’s fault ever. I have a neighbour like that. Something happens, they will flat out deny or blame something or someone else rather than holding up their hands and saying I messed up. I would rather admit to my mistakes than expand so much mental energy contorting the truth. He likes a lie down and is always on his phone as well. These people are drains. They don’t live life positively and don’t want anyone else to either.

Ioan literally escaped from her. He was depressed but his natural sunny nature has come back. She would not want the new Ioan back. She would take the old downtrodden version of him back, so she can push him around and access his money. Ioan and Bianca really do show that you can turn your life around. They got lemons and made lemonade. Alice is the lemon, and just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Her latest Father’s Day post is the very least I expected of her.

• Heart
Those girls know the truth and one day they will throw it back in her face. She's deprived them of their Father and they are the biggest losers in all of this!
Not only was Ioan a good hands on father, he was a good role model for his girls, and girls need that when they start dating. The only thing Alice can teach them is how to be a vindictive, narcissistic witch who lies and cheats her way through life.

Reactions: 31
Nothing is Alice’s fault ever. I have a neighbour like that. Something happens, they will flat out deny or blame something or someone else rather than holding up their hands and saying I messed up. I would rather admit to my mistakes than expand so much mental energy contorting the truth. He likes a lie down and is always on his phone as well. These people are drains. They don’t live life positively and don’t want anyone else to either.

Ioan literally escaped from her. He was depressed but his natural sunny nature has come back. She would not want the new Ioan back. She would take the old downtrodden version of him back, so she can push him around and access his money. Ioan and Bianca really do show that you can turn your life around. They got lemons and made lemonade. Alice is the lemon, and just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Her latest Father’s Day post is the very least I expected of her.
It's not only she cant admit fault. she tries to turn her faults into things her kids should be THANKFUL to to her. She took her kids a father away? ah, oh no, she is the BEST dad ever in reality, and the best mom, and the best grandma, and the best grandfather, and the best aunt....

Reactions: 34
Where DOES she find these stupid cunts.

I sometimes wonder how many of these are her socks...

She is playing all the roles, isn't she?
She cannot even mother and now suddenly she's father. I'll imagine she almost stole her daughters' old birthday cards to each other again to make these look like cards for her (like she faked that mother's day card).

What a stinky slimy despicable bleep she is.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I sometimes wonder how many of these are her socks...

She is playing all the roles, isn't she?
She cannot even mother and now suddenly she's father. I'll imagine she almost stole her daughters' old birthday cards to each other again to make these look like cards for her (like she faked that mother's day card).

What a stinky slimy despicable bleep she is.:rolleyes:
Well she has to keep her acting up somehow, nobody is going to hire her.

Reactions: 20
Any chance this will come to the UK? I love the book and film! Llongyfarchiadau!
I hope it will, it only opened on Broadway April 11th. The fight scene in the rain has to be seen to be believed, absolutely amazing! I saw how that was set up in rehearsals, but when I saw it the first time with an audience I was still amazed.

If acting is all Alice thinks she can do, maybe she should try getting a part on stage, many real stars do theater, not that Alice has ever been close to being a star, she hasn’t an ounce of talent in her whole body, but who knows, some production might need a talentless woman to fill the non-speaking bed bound Grandmother part, that would be tailor made for Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The sad old witch still thinks others are jealous of her.
I mean, my life is absolutely shite right now. My injury hasn’t got better, so I’m still largely and unavoidably housebound, I’m having to withdraw from my Master’s because the teaching has been absolutely terrible and, without guidance or direction from my supervisor, I wouldn’t pass (so that’s £3k down the Swanee), and I’m in a state of total limerence over a guy - but in my current position, a relationship is just impossible. But at least I’m not 53 going on 13. At least I interact well with 99% of those I encounter on the one SM platform I use, rather than accusing them of ‘jeAloUsY’ if we disagree. At least my ego isn’t so corrupted and feeble that I think others should worship me for sweet FA. At least I don’t lie, and lie, and lie to myself and others as readily as I breathe.
If Alice were remotely sane and, you know, not a narcissist, I’d give her tough love and tell her to evaluate her life. Take stock. Own her tit. Stop being a хуіло and try to start over and rebuild. Stop lying. Retrain. Realise that she’s more likely to get financial support if she doesn’t act like a witch-fiend. But she’s doing this on purpose - taunting him again to delay financial proceedings. You know, I doubt this even has any effect on IG any more. She’s pulled this trick so often that all it merits is an eyeroll and ‘whatever’. Sad, vindictive, suppurating old walrus. She’s beneath contempt really, isn’t she? If I’m like that in my mid-50s, I’ll drown myself.
Sending you lots of love and support 🩷🩷
Life really does throw everything at us all at once sometimes 😕
Yet you've still done more in 4 years, than mAlice has done in 56!
Oh and the guy that's giving you grief/heartache, tell him to do one! You're worth more 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just want to say it really infuriates me the way we go on about Alice's constant heinous abuse, how it affected Ioan, and then absolutely disregard the effects of the abuse on 2 vulnerable children who can't escape their abuser. They don't have a choice. Alice has psychologically and emotionally imprisoned and enmeshed those kids to her and brainwashed them into believing their father doesn't love them or want them. And they live with her abuse 24/7.

We chased FM's out of these threads because they chose to believe Alice's lies than read the Wiki or examine the truth with an impartial eye. For all those blaming the kids, saying they are old enough to know and do better, EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON ABUSE, ON ABUSIVE PARENTS AND ON ABUSED CHILDREN!! Frankly most of you are talking out of your asses on a subject you are obviously very ignorant on and it shows with every bleeping post you make! Many kids of narc parents don't even begin to see, understand or realise the effects of the abuse until they are in their 50's! This is not a black and white subject where every child will act and react the same way, or they will hit a certain age and magically have the emotional strength and honesty to see and accept the truth of their abuser and of their own actions. And while many people here also have abusive narc parents or siblings, just because you acted and reacted in certain ways doesn't mean every child of abuse will also respond the same way.

If you choose to remain in ignorance of the complex and complicated psychological effects of abuse, especially for young children with an abusive parent like Alice, and hold them to a standard that is unrealistic in their circumstances, that's on you. But you're the ones who look like fools.
Well said. Don’t expect emotionally abused and manipulated kids to be able to make any sense of what they’re doing, saying, or how they’re acting. 👏 👏 👏
---
Sending you lots of love and support 🩷🩷
Life really does throw everything at us all at once sometimes 😕
Yet you've still done more in 4 years, than mAlice has done in 56!
Oh and the guy that's giving you grief/heartache, tell him to do one! You're worth more 🩷
I mean, I’ve learnt two languages, am learning a third, have planned out a whole new career and hopefully will have moved house to a better area/environment soon, so…
It’s my fault re: the guy - I completely messed up. He’s absolutely lovely - an actual gentleman, which is so rare in this day and age. I don’t know how to fix it, and it’s driving me mad…!
Thank you for your kindness and support, dear Lulu - you’re an absolute diamond. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.