Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no other reason to keep Yo's pictures up and his name in the handle, it's just that she's not over him and never will be, no matter what excuses she makes.

Reactions: 40
Do you really think that Alice thinks that anybody is jealous of her? How can anyone be jealous of her? It is inconceivable.
---
There is absolutely no other reason to keep Yo's pictures up and his name in the handle, it's just that she's not over him and never will be, no matter what excuses she makes.
Shame he couldn’t demand that she remove them.

Reactions: 21
I dont even think that is necessarily only true. Many people delete pictures even when they are clearly not over someone. Except of cases where the relationship remains excellent (very rare even then) or laziness (she regulary scrolls back to comment on those old pics, so its not that) everyone deletes pictures of exes. the exceptions are usually abusers that want to taunt their victims. fits here.

Those red carpet pics she spammed at the end of 2022 with comments like "Bianca must be mad that there are so many pictures of us on the red carpet forever on the internet" confirm this too.

Reactions: 28
I dont even think that is necessarily only true. Many people delete pictures even when they are clearly not over someone. Except of cases where the relationship remains excellent (very rare even then) or laziness (she regulary scrolls back to comment on those old pics, so its not that) everyone deletes pictures of exes. the exceptions are usually abusers that want to taunt their victims. fits here.
That's my narrative and I'm sticking with it. Al is still pathetically in love with him, 4 years later. She can take the pictures down and change her name to prove otherwise :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's my narrative and I'm sticking with it. Al is still pathetically in love with him, 4 years later. She can take the pictures down and change her name to prove otherwise :sneaky:
I agree 100 % she is not over him, not because of love. she never loved him to begin with anyway. But she is not over the fact that she lost her cozy life. She (and probably the eldest) dont grieve over the man they lost (or in the daughters case she disowned) but over the money they are missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice is gloating about 'winning' now, but living with angry, emotionally screwed up teenagers isn't a prize.
---
Alice will never be able to use the kids against him again.
My husband's daughter was alienated against him when she was 7. Since that time, whenever he was happy and in a relationship, she would bring chaos into his house. She would traumatize his partner's children, ruin the relationship, and cause expensive damage to his home and vehicles. After which, she would run back to her mothers house. She's an adult now, and still tries to do this. Last month, he told her that he will request a restraining order against her if she tries to contact us again, She showed up at our house while I was home alone. This woman destroyed houses. Im disabled and dont need this kind of tit. She is almost 30 now, and she still shows the the same abuse. She admitted a long time ago that she knew her mother lied to her and she was wrong, and wanted a relationship with her dad. But, still no change in her behavior. My husband had enough, and he chose his current happy life. I think Ioan will do the same. Especially if he has more children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just want to say it really infuriates me the way we go on about Alice's constant heinous abuse, how it affected Ioan, and then absolutely disregard the effects of the abuse on 2 vulnerable children who can't escape their abuser. They don't have a choice. Alice has psychologically and emotionally imprisoned and enmeshed those kids to her and brainwashed them into believing their father doesn't love them or want them. And they live with her abuse 24/7.

We chased FM's out of these threads because they chose to believe Alice's lies than read the Wiki or examine the truth with an impartial eye. For all those blaming the kids, saying they are old enough to know and do better, EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON ABUSE, ON ABUSIVE PARENTS AND ON ABUSED CHILDREN!! Frankly most of you are talking out of your asses on a subject you are obviously very ignorant on and it shows with every bleeping post you make! Many kids of narc parents don't even begin to see, understand or realise the effects of the abuse until they are in their 50's! This is not a black and white subject where every child will act and react the same way, or they will hit a certain age and magically have the emotional strength and honesty to see and accept the truth of their abuser and of their own actions. And while many people here also have abusive narc parents or siblings, just because you acted and reacted in certain ways doesn't mean every child of abuse will also respond the same way.

If you choose to remain in ignorance of the complex and complicated psychological effects of abuse, especially for young children with an abusive parent like Alice, and hold them to a standard that is unrealistic in their circumstances, that's on you. But you're the ones who look like fools.
100% agree with all of this. Well said!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2999056
Yup. We’re all super jealous.
Jeez. She looks like a alcoholic grifter who has fallen on hard times. The old tricks don't work anymore and she can't figure out why. She looks like she would not be out of place in a homeless camp in LA. And what is that brown stain on her sleeve, possible sun damage from being left in a car or just an optical illusion? I had that kind of damage to a jacket that I left in my car once, during a summer heat wave.

Reactions: 13
Whine whine whine Alice you could have shared custody with him and live your own life. . It's your choice you wanted to be a single parent and be in control.

Reactions: 34
Al is still pathetically in love with him, 4 years later.
It was never love - it was about control which she lost. Also money, status, and all the other things he was useful for.
---
She showed up at our house while I was home alone.
Call the police every time she does something like this.
---
Alice you could have shared custody with him and live your own life.
That's just it - she doesn't have a life.

Reactions: 23
It was never love - it was about control which she lost. Also money, status, and all the other things he was useful for.
---

Call the police every time she does something like this.
---

That's just it - she doesn't have a life.
How big do I need to make the :sneaky: face? Perfect opportunity for Al to prove she's not in love with him by taking down the pics 🙃

Reactions: 18
Ownership. She still wants to claim him as her own on some level. There is no healthy reason to keep her Insta an homage to her previous life with him. It's untoward. He's about to marry someone else. She made their divorce a public spectacle. She's tried to ruin him on every level.

To this day, years on now, she continues to demean him in her Insta posts like yesterday's passive-aggressive dig at him for Father's Day. The girls have nothing to do with him. She's made damn sure of that.

It's all about ownership.

Let him go.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Perfect opportunity for Al to prove she's not in love with him by taking down the pics 🙃
She's like a big game hunter. She caught IG and there's no way in a million years she will take down pics of her trophy husband. Doesn't matter that he's the ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is no healthy reason to keep her Insta an homage to her previous life with him. It's untoward. He's about to marry someone else. She made their divorce a public spectacle. She's tried to ruin him on every level.
Those old photos with the ex will soon be who dat? now he's completely changed his appearance. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.