Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Big Al thinks she's Samuel L Jackson 😂 😂 😂 And his start in his 40's is considered rare.
Samuel L Jackson said once that he has been toiling as an actor since 1972. He just got his big break in his 40's. So he never stopped auditioning and working bit parts, unlike Ms Havisham.

Reactions: 11

Ralphiegirl

Thread Title Suggestion:
see post 355 because I was so lazy I abbreviated it 🤣

The thread is flying and I’ve had a beer or two watching the footie…it’s the best I can do to save my suggestion because I’m also too lazy to email the mods lol
Your England did just about ok Soakie!!!!

• Haha

Gilbert

lol so on my post yesterday I wrote I’m watching my England play. I had a couple of beer in me and was trying to say watching England/My team and it came out like ‘Alice’s France.’

Soaky’s England 🤣
I noticed it and thought it was cute 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I really don’t think she cares.
Her need for revenge and to assuage her narcissistic wound is so obsessive that she would - and has - shoot herself in the foot to make herself feel vindicated.
I don't think she wants an orange jumpsuit.

• Haha

otto

This discussion is epic: does Alice also get the inofficial grandparents day too? yknow since her kids are not allowed to have that either.
View attachment 2998686
I’m crying at this 🤣🤣🤣 I made that remark after a few Rose ( apt) . Hate when mum’s on Father’s Day just to be like “ I’m a dad too “ 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Mardybum41

She’s remembered the Twitter whatsapp group! They are starting to wake up. but the best they are coming up with is hair related insults. mAlice needs to send them some better material

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
There are still court cases to come, correct? The finances? The outcome of the financial forensic accountant and settlement figures?

If Ioan is still paying for Alice past April, would a court order have been required for him to continue? The court only ordered for him to pay till April?

Old Soak

VIP Member
Your England did just about ok Soakie!!!!
That last block from Guéhi saved the day. I was then happy to just call it draw and at least collect a point each and not give Denmark 3points. Alice seems to be picking game days to lash out. I can’t stand her 🤣🤣

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Unfortunately Child Protection in the UK doesn’t work like that and I believe it’s similar in the US.

It’s under resourced and underfunded. Unless kids are on serious risk of physical or sexual harm or neglect nobody will step in.

Two ok middle class, middle income girls with a roof over their heads are not an issue.
Sorry, I'm confused. If Yo's attorney expressed concerns on his behalf about the continuous inclusion of private details of the girls on her Insta, and it was discussed e.g. in the evaluation and in court with the GAL being present for the hearing, surely they would not just have some sort of opinion or statement?

Reactions: 9

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never heard of this person, don’t recognise her. Considering she has so many followers and such high engagement I feel like I should know her. Anyway, Ioan looking fine AF again.
I don't think she looks her typical self in that. Think sword fighting chick in Percy Jackson films. Young, hot and definitely nothing in common with Al.
---
Is this just a guess? I don't think so. Why would Alice agree to it? Her latest post is more embarrassing than just posting Elsie skateboarding for example.
It wouldn't be impossible for that recommedation to be made by the GAL and judge agreeing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9