Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Didn't the lovely "Tone" also have a dream about slitting the throat of someone on twitter who challenged him?

So Casa Evans is not so HAPPY ALL THE TIME again. Rinse and repeat. She makes sure to involve the kids too "we're going through such a difficult period" when yesterday it was 'they're good. they're strong.' FFS!

View attachment 3006392

I'm guessing Malice used the Father's Day just gone to get the kids to try and get more money off IG. Sounds like he said no (good) and they're fuming about it. She wanted to go postal on him but had to suffice with a snide Father's Day post and they she went for Tattle. Shame. 💅🍿
That’s what I think too although Welps reply to me was also a fair take

Reactions: 7

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I just want to say it really infuriates me the way we go on about Alice's constant heinous abuse, how it affected Ioan, and then absolutely disregard the effects of the abuse on 2 vulnerable children who can't escape their abuser. They don't have a choice. Alice has psychologically and emotionally imprisoned and enmeshed those kids to her and brainwashed them into believing their father doesn't love them or want them. And they live with her abuse 24/7.

We chased FM's out of these threads because they chose to believe Alice's lies than read the Wiki or examine the truth with an impartial eye. For all those blaming the kids, saying they are old enough to know and do better, EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON ABUSE, ON ABUSIVE PARENTS AND ON ABUSED CHILDREN!! Frankly most of you are talking out of your asses on a subject you are obviously very ignorant on and it shows with every fucking post you make! Many kids of narc parents don't even begin to see, understand or realise the effects of the abuse until they are in their 50's! This is not a black and white subject where every child will act and react the same way, or they will hit a certain age and magically have the emotional strength and honesty to see and accept the truth of their abuser and of their own actions. And while many people here also have abusive narc parents or siblings, just because you acted and reacted in certain ways doesn't mean every child of abuse will also respond the same way.

If you choose to remain in ignorance of the complex and complicated psychological effects of abuse, especially for young children with an abusive parent like Alice, and hold them to a standard that is unrealistic in their circumstances, that's on you. But you're the ones who look like fools.
100% agree with all of this. Well said!

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
So she’s going to start working as an ‘actress’ when the girls are 18 maybe? Alice will be at least 60, older if she is talking about the youngest. Just how many women start a career in acting in their 60’s, none that I can think of. Alice, you are delusional!!
Kathryn Joosten comes to mind. Though she was in her fifties when she started, breakthrough roles in her sixties. And, unlike Alice, she had talent. :)

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I mean, he did fight like hell for his marriage. He fought a lot longer and a lot harder than most people would, but there's only so much you can do when married to someone like Alice who can't ever admit to being wrong.

I keep thinking about that "cat ladies on crack" comment. It's really not the insult they think it is.

Yours,

Danica Catrick - Proud Cat Lady on Crack
Ahem. Me too (Not HW)

Reactions: 6

EllaBells

Recap:

Custody was settled and all court docs are sealed although Alice’s chum Bitchoff from the daily mail slipped up and shared a tidbit that wasn’t public knowledge.
I missed this! What did Bitchoff share that wasn’t public knowledge please?

banf83

Recap:

Custody was settled and all court docs are sealed although Alice’s chum Bitchoff from the daily mail slipped up and shared a tidbit that wasn’t public knowledge.
Hi, just trying to catch up. What was the tidbit she shared or can someone point me where in last thread I can find it? Thanks so much x

EDIT: Found it!!

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
It's just some legalese thrown in there to make clear that scheduling anything during the times when counsel is unavailable may lead to sanctions. The case that's cited in that paragraph imposed sanctions on an attorney for maliciously scheduling proceedings while knowing the other attorney was unavailable.
Would it be standard to include something like that?

Reactions: 5