Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
A snapshot of the common Alice fans: so WHAT IS IT? Did he leave them? Or are the kids making their own decisions? IT CANNOT BE BOTH
View attachment 2999452
"making up shit" - they dont even believe what their idol said herself

PS: abusers are no survivors, as much as Alice wants it to be
Once again confirming that their agenda isn't based on any logic. Always changing their narrative in order to make Alice the victim. Who's gonna tell them that real life doesn't work like that?

I know it's way too early for this but your "PS" would make for a great thread title.

Reactions: 13

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Well we do need some new content on here. I think Alice should do it - it's not the boring mundane work she despises.
Alice has been boning up on her photoshop skills for her portfolio... perhaps to entice possible subscribers to do the same?
<sorry, not sorry>

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Sorry you’ve been through abusive relationships. You’re absolutely spot on about keeping pics of someone who in Alice’s case “supposedly” abused her. Interestingly, has Ioan removed all trace of Alice?
speaks volumes.
Thanks hun 🩷
BIB Exactly this!!

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I don't think she wants an orange jumpsuit.
But then she’d be the biggest victim of all - she could milk her experience forever, her online following would explode, and she’d have all the narcissist supply her blackened, shrivelled little heart could desire…?

Reactions: 12

lulooo

VIP Member
Ella's RO petition has its own case number (23SMRO00218) and this document wasn't filed in that matter, so it's puzzling.
---

Finances and custody are technically two separate issues but the settlement could certainly refer to both matters.
Thanks for explaining @Hiraeth. I’ve completely lost track of all the court stuff, what has and hasn’t happened 🤦🏻‍♀️

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I am on holiday and not up to date but I am thinking that the tits akimbo account might have a new one. The tits one tried following a number of us here. Just a heads up.

IMG_0669.png

• Wow
  • Sad

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
she will do it regardless how much he pays. he massively overpaid so far and her chief supporters and the kids (so much btw for Alice having no influence on their hostile behavior) think he has paid nothing. that's precisely why he should just pay what is necessary. like every normal person
oh absolutely, no question he should give in to her - that would be blackmail (which she has basically tried already with him and apparently Olivier, judging by that Medium article).

But should he release a statement? Make something public (not the custody findings/arrangements obviously, that would be impossible)?

Aside from the RO extension that people have suggested.

I suppose her follower base isn’t that large, the problem is Alison Boshoff essentially, given that she is fed by Alice and manipulates the truth in her favour. Wait for that relationship to sour?

One might be tempted to Wagatha Christie things so false information got out to some places 😝 Not I&B style though I guess.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
What an absolute twatting fuckweasel. Wow. WOW.

Happy Father’s Day to the dads who have given their everything to kids who don’t yet realise the mountains that have been moved in the pursuit of their well-being. 💜
BIB that's a new one on me 🤣...but if the show fits 💅

• Haha