Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who helped Elsie to learn to read by making it fun.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who never deserved any of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

Mad Betty

VIP Member
True story.

I recently spoke to a long time connection who lives in London. She's a successful producer with a very popular hit series out at present airing on a well known British streaming channel. Alice's name came up. She said she knew IG's work and thought he was very talented. She knew someone who worked with him on a film ages ago. She'd also read about the divorce and said it was clear the ex-wife was "deeply unwell" and "aimed to cause him catastrophic damage" in the media.

Seems her reputation is as expected and some in the film and television community are well aware of her abusive behavior.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Welcome new readers! Here's how Alice treats her precious children (when one of them asks her to stop drinking on their birthday).

Want more? Click the pink wiki button at the top of the page.

1000057891.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice’s email to Keir Starmer:

Dear Keir Starmer,

My name is Alice Evans and I’m a Hollywood actress and former handbag designer.

First, I wanted to say that I’m a lifelong Labour supporter. In the US, I support the Democrats. I especially like to tell black people which Democrat candidate they should support.

I’m writing to you because there’s this NASTY website called Tattle.Life. It’s a place where trolls can congregate to criticise and abuse me. I really have NO idea why they do this, as I haven’t done anything wrong. I was just an actress in Hollywood getting on with my life.

My former husband Ioan Gruffudd decided to abandon our family for a bogan. I made a few social media posts about it, and I appeared on US and UK TV, and Australian radio, to give interviews. I sold photos of my young daughters to the tabloids. I got a restraining order issued against me, which was a TERRIBLE miscarriage of justice. I engineered a plot to get a restraining order taken out against my now ex-husband and his bogan, and involved my daughters in this.

But for some reason, people on Tattle decided to say horrible things about me! Why do things like this always happen to me? They have some court documents which are FAKE and which don’t tell the whole story. When I’m no longer gagged, I will tell MY truth. I have screenshots, and Gloria is willing to testify that Ioan doesn’t like animals.

I want you to take Tattle down for me Keir. I am INNOCENT and I don’t deserve this criticism. Nobody should be allowed to say anything bad about me.

I understand that Fiona Harvey of Baby Reindeer fame has emailed you some bad things. I am NOTHING like Fiona. And she had her Baby Reindeer, while I had my Baby Angel. But Keir, if you do not take Tattle down, then I will keep emailing you over and over and over again, until you do what I want. And then if you still refuse to do what I want, I will email your wife. And the rest of the Labour Party. Trust me Keir, I have A LOT of time on my hands.

Thank you so much,
Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Ok. I will say it. He did put his kids first. He sacrificed his personal happiness and stayed with her longer than 99.9% of abused or otherwise, men would have done. And when he finally came up for air, she lost her shyte and her vengeful ass went on a rampage because she lost her trophy and meal ticket.
She is not a mother, she is a frigging succubus that sucks the life out of everyone who enters her orbit. He was tired of her drunken, dusty, foul-mouthed, nasty, ungrateful ass. The vengeful bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have screenshots of some of the police's email responses to the woman who reported the mad Texan's threats in March and April of 2023. I won't post them because they reveal the unhinged Texan's city of residence and I won't stoop to her level.

What I can tell you is that the mad Texan hid in her home when the police came by. Coward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Gawd help with the pathetic marriage vows are sacred bullcrap. I could maybe take it from someone with actual religious or spiritual beliefs who gets married as part of their sacraments.

Alice got legally married in a government office having signed a pre nup that made it really clear what it was. She said her vows on the beach with a cocktail in one hand and fag in the other having sold pictures to Hello magazine.

Sacred my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Every time I think that AFE can't sink any lower, she surprises me by doing something even more vile. What a disgusting Instagram post.
---
Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was a very involved and loving father to his girls.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who has fought relentlessly for his daughters at a huge financial and emotional expense.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who walked behind his girls to make sure they got home safe every single time they ran away from contact.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who still addressed his oldest daughter as 'cariad' even after the way she had behaved in his apartment minutes earlier.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who rang Gloria's phone every day during the School run and told his girls how much he loved them and how proud he was of them even though they had been alienated to such an extent they would not speak to him.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who helped Elsie to learn to read by making it fun.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who drove Ella to gymnastics and Elsie to football practice.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was willing to walk away from his children if he thought that was for the best for them ('Mr Gruffudd loves his children very very much and no longer knows what the right thing to do is')

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who was such an amazing Dad Elsie bravely sent him a text message from her phone with just the Welsh flag emoji risking her mother's wrath by doing so.

Happy Father's Day to Ioan who never deserved any of this.
If I could like this post a hundred times, I would. Please put this in the wiki. Happy Father's Day to Ioan who tried to do what was best for his girls instead of using them as pawns, weapons, and bargaining chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice and her dwindling cabal of FMs keep saying we've "been fed" lies--to distract from the fact that all of our information comes from publicly available court documents and Alice's own words. The FMs have no proof of anything other than "Alice said so," and they refuse to read anything that will upset their own biases. That's pretty pathetic and a huge red flag to an outside observer.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This is the woman who alienated her own father so badly he cut her off completely and then ensured her daughters were also alienated completely from their own father to the point he had to give up after fighting for them at great expense for years.

The girls are available? She's made damn sure he could never be safe alone with them again.

Cruel is the word.

MOO

ETA: safe alone with him again while they're under her control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 62

welp

VIP Member
ALICE CAPS INCOMING!!!! It’s midnight in LA right? Had a few sharp ones love? 😏🤭
She cant read. I said if I was Ioan I would not accept unsupervised visitation with her unless Alice is out of her life (the evidence is clear why its needed). I am not saying that Alice should be cut out of her life. She has made her choice for her mother, and she is at an age and state of manipulation where its only counterproductive if you are forcing someone, so long Ioan is safe I dont really care about anyones poor choices.

edit: she is actually saying the opposite of what I said: she is suggesting the law should cut them out by force, I said that only if Ella herself does it (obviously because if you force her Ioan isnt any safer from her). She knows what she is doing because by also falsely linking this site to Ioan she will make her kids think that this is what Ioan will do with the courts that are in his pockets.

She is not denying anything I wrote, so I clearly hit a nerve here.

As for violence: It makes me think this is what she would do if she saw someone she doesnt like. I certainly wouldnt. Otherwise I would be a hypocrite for calling out a domestic abuser.

PS: She thinks this is upsetting about the girls, but she is posting it on her IG that her daughter follows. Very smart.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ponyboycurtis

I've gotta catch up on everything, but I thought I'd share a lovely little image of how I imagine our community in my pea brain:
Messenger_creation_992419105855460.jpeg

And here's Alice and her best friend Sian 2 years from now:
Messenger_creation_7741914349256779.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
IMG_3843.jpeg

IMG_3842.jpeg

I don’t think Tony and his father are on good terms either.
I think there was more to Stephanie than the way she passed, yet that is how they speak of her 😢.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

welp

VIP Member
I love her "and not see her father either?" - ahem, Ella filed for a 5 years restraining order last year, meaning she doesnt want to see him until she is nearly 19. So Ella's supposed wishes are shameful? Good to know what you think about your daughter, eh?

That's the issue when you cant stick to your narrative.

Reactions: 61

welp

VIP Member
What would happen if Elsie, say, decided she wanted to live with her Dad? Could she just phone him and ask him to pick her up?
no, she can't. Especially not "phone him to pick her up" - that would be considered child abduction if there is a custody settlement suggesting otherwise.

If the kids or one of them ever has a change of mind the parents will have to agree with it together or go back to court, but they usually dont seperate siblings.

Wow. CUNT.
how funny that she celebrated herself for mothers day, but for fathers day the condition is "putting their children first" - the very thing she has never done (of course in her crazy world "putting the children first" is not divorcing the mother, she is not even subtle about it). You have no relationship to your father and you made sure that your own children have no relationship to their father, how about keeping shit to yourself?

Reactions: 60